Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex drugs and Bitcoin

Liked

Re: Sex drugs and Bitcoin

500,000 THB!

Where's all the people who were always saying bitcoin is total nonsense, and just a fad for geeks, and a ponzi scheme, and all that? They sound like crickets at the moment.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Take the bitcoin out of the situation, and once again,.
    Why, its an integral part of the discussion and something you have never managed to explain away. Frequent's post above says it all, I won't bother to repeat it. Like I said not our fault if what you say doesn't add up, either as you're making it up, embellishing stuff or just down right lying sometimes. I've actually no idea which. Hence when it comes to "apologies" I too wouldn't be in queue as you quite happily have trotted out the same lines for years now and I know you're not surprised when people query that.

As for your meeting with Joe, I hope it DOES go ahead ( which I actually believe it will) as it might give you some credibility as up until now details such as the bitcoin stuff that you'd rather leave out of the equation it seems just makes people, myself included, scratch their head and think "What, the just doesn't make sense".

But hey at the crazy rate that Bitcoin is going through the roof right now i'm starting to think that you COULD spring for poor Joes hotel and hooker after all perhaps ! And just because it's going through the roof - mainly because of greedy people all looking to cash in and people who are going to be sorely stung when the bubble bursts, doesn't mean that Bitcoin in itself is any better and idea that it was a year ago of course - well except for people like yourself you've been in there from the start and so have (we assume) built up even tiny savings there - as of course this tiny savings now would be worth a LOT of money - hence the head scratching at poor, not poor, poor again and now COULDN"T be poor ( or even just well off) surely as you MUST be very well off now thanks to Bitcoin - no ?

By the way, in view of this unprecedented increase in the value of your Bitcoin out of interest are you "cashing in" and taking the benefit of the rise or sitting tight and leaving "whatever" bitcoin you have sitting there to carry on increasing as they have been perhaps?

Liked

The crazed euphoria surrounding Bitcoin sounds very much akin to the Tulip Bubble in Holland in the middle 1600's.
    ( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania )
    At the cost of NOT becoming rich on the back of this mania I will sit back and watch the tears flow ... as they will sooner or later.
    "The term "tulip mania" is now often used metaphorically to refer to any large economic bubble when asset prices deviate from intrinsic values."
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Smiles, not all of us will remember that event, so thanks for sharing.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

5. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 14th, 2017)

Liked

This from you, Matt:

The only one I want an apology from is a447. The rest I can just shrug off as typical forum BS and banter.
    and this from Nirish:

Hence when it comes to "apologies" I too wouldn't be in queue as you quite happily have trotted out the same lines for years now and I know you're not surprised when people query that.

means that I am now having second thoughts about issuing you with an apology of you really are blind.

If you expect an apology from me, but not from others - some of whom have been harsher in their criticism than me - then you are singling me out. You are being unfair - the very same criticism you have of me.

And it also suggests that your constant protestations about your hurt feelings are just a part of the game you are playing. Obviously, you are not all that offended afterall.

But to tell the truth, something inside me says that questioning your "I'm blind" story deserves an apology from me if your story turns out to be true.

So let's just get it over and done with here and now.

I don't want to wait until Joe goes up to KK. We can solve this within minutes of your reading of this post. Here's how:

You have posted a couple of times that you have an MRI scan. It shows damage to the optic nerve, which has left you with 5% vision in both eyes. However, you have refused to show it.

Yet you have posted a photo of yourself (allegedly) by which you can now be easily identified. So disclosing part of a document should not be a problem.

So why not take a photo of the part of the MRI which shows the diagnosis and post it here? Of course, you would cover up any personal details which could identify you. Just include the part showing your age or year of birth.

If you did that, it would save Joe a 12 hour round bus trip and he could spend that time enjoying himself in Pattaya, which I believe is the main aim of his trip to Thailand.

And you will get your apology.

So why not do it?

And now, not tomorrow.

7. User who gave Like to post:

francois (December 7th, 2017)

Liked

a447, I can't believe you just asked someone to share their private medical records. Mind blowing.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    This from you, Matt:

and this from Nirish:

means that I am now having second thoughts about issuing you with an apology of you really are blind.

If you expect an apology from me, but not from others - some of whom have been harsher in their criticism than me - then you are singling me out. You are being unfair - the very same criticism you have of me.

And it also suggests that your constant protestations about your hurt feelings are just a part of the game you are playing. Obviously, you are not all that offended afterall.

But to tell the truth, something inside me says that questioning your "I'm blind" story deserves an apology from me if your story turns out to be true.

So let's just get it over and done with here and now.

I don't want to wait until Joe goes up to KK. We can solve this within minutes of your reading of this post. Here's how:

You have posted a couple of times that you have an MRI scan. It shows damage to the optic nerve, which has left you with 5% vision in both eyes. However, you have refused to show it.

Yet you have posted a photo of yourself (allegedly) by which you can now be easily identified. So disclosing part of a document should not be a problem.

So why not take a photo of the part of the MRI which shows the diagnosis and post it here? Of course, you would cover up any personal details which could identify you. Just include the part showing your age or year of birth.

If you did that, it would save Joe a 12 hour round bus trip and he could spend that time enjoying himself in Pattaya, which I believe is the main aim of his trip to Thailand.

And you will get your apology.

So why not do it?

And now, not tomorrow.

Why would I expect anything less from you? Thanks for showing everyone your true colors though, I guess.

You're such a small, puny, little man...

Not even worth the oxygen.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    a447, I can't believe you just asked someone to share their private medical records. Mind blowing.
    Why? He's dangled them in front of us.

I never suggested he show his scan when he mentioned it, but seeing that he had no problem posting his photo on the internet, I no longer have a problem requesting it.

As I said, his anonymity is still protected.

11. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 14th, 2017)

Liked

See, told you earlier in this thread a447 would somehow find his way to slither out of providing an apology, because he's just a piece of shit like that.

So a447, Joe is going to meet me in Khon Kaen on Jan 15th. He'll be able to confirm that both Leo and myself are real, and look exactly like the photo I posted. He'll also be able to confirm I'm blind, because it's hardly something you can fake.

After all that, you're still going to request my medical records before admitting that I am who I say I am. Are you for real?

I'm not uploading my medical records to SGT. Don't be a fucken idiot...

Liked

I'm not asking for your medical records.

I'm just asking you to show possibly one sentence from a scan.

But I think you already knew that.