Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex drugs and Bitcoin

Liked

Re: Sex drugs and Bitcoin

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    All the while, I'm still terrified, contemplating suicide, and trying to figure out how to navigate this world in the dark.
    Your posts on this board since allegedly going blind suggest otherwise.

Liked

Geez, you sure need things explained to you multiple times over, don't you?

Liked

Bitcoin is now at 470,000 THB. WTF is going on? If I did my math correctly, the market cap just increased by another $40 billion USD in less than 24 hours.

WTF?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Bitcoin is now at 470,000 THB. WTF is going on? If I did my math correctly, the market cap just increased by another $40 billion USD in less than 24 hours.WTF?
    It's to be hoped, Matt, that no-one's emptied your wallet
    Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Your posts on this board since allegedly going blind suggest otherwise.
    And in other Australian news, the Australian Stock Exchange has announced its moving its trading systems to a blockchain - https://www.wsj.com/articles/austral...cks-1512618995 - a move to facilitate less expensive trading and retard fraud

Liked

I develop commercial wallet software for a living. I'm pretty sure I know how to keep my funds safe.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Well, Pennyboy - being a doubter is one thing but there are members on here who have called Matt a fake, a fantasist, and a liar. I don't know if you're one of those members or not.

I know that apologising for stating incorrect facts (or even when caught out lying) is no longer the done thing on this forum, but it's the decent thing - and IF it all checks out with Matt then that's what I'd expect.

Is that so unreasonable ?
    Even it the intrepid Joe meets a blind Canadian bitcoin millionaire or not I see no reason to apologise for not believing him. Whether you think this is decent or not is of no interest to me..

Liked

What???? Do you have any idea of how stupid you just sounded? So if Joe meets with myself and Leo over dinner and a few beers, and confirms we're all real, you'll still not believe me?

I don't know... gotta love living in a world of alternative facts I guess?

PS. By no means am I a millionaire. I've been trying to get that through NIrish's skull for a while now. Just because I work in the bitcoin space doesn't make me rich. It just means I work in the bitcoin space. Same as just because someone works on Wall St. doesn't mean they're rich. It just means they work on Wall St.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ive never implied you were a millionaire, I merely flagged up that one minute you're talking about getting paid in and so then owning multiple Bitcoins which today are worth $14000 or so, then in the next breath you talk about not having enough money to go for dinner until you next get paid. Or you talk about buying Million Baht visas and motorbikes etc, but then again in the next post claim poverty again.

So, dont blame me that many of your stories ( true or otherwise) seem to be all over the place when it comes to the believability factor so as all I've ever done is ask you to clarify WHICH side of the stories are true. As apparently you have gone from rags to riches and back again to riches ( and back again) and now to comfortable ( with ONE Bitcoin being worth $14000 and still just comfortable !? wow) with over a period of months now, all the while holding Bitcoin which of course have done nothing but rise in value over that time.

So, sorry, not my fault when what you say doesn't make much sense to the rest of us sometimes as I can never quite work out are you saying it "as a story" or as you ARE all over the place as you claim in that regard OR that you're doing it for laugh and to get a rise out of people as you love the attention, I'm still unsure which of those 3 things are true and I'm guessing it's a mixture of all three perhaps - and that includes most of your other stories too BTW not just re bitcoin.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Ive never implied you were a millionaire, I merely flagged up that one minute you're talking about getting paid in and so then owning multiple Bitcoins which today are worth $14000 or so, then in the next breath you talk about not having enough money to go for dinner until you next get paid. Or you talk about buying Million Baht visas and motorbikes etc, but then again in the next post claim poverty again.

So, dont blame me that many of your stories ( true or otherwise) seem to be all over the place when it comes to the believability factor so as all I've ever done is ask you to clarify WHICH side of the stories are true. As apparently you have gone from rags to riches and back again to riches ( and back again) and now to comfortable ( with ONE Bitcoin being worth $14000 and still just comfortable !? wow) with over a period of months now, all the while holding Bitcoin which of course have done nothing but rise in value over that time.

So, sorry, not my fault when what you say doesn't make much sense to the rest of us sometimes as I can never quite work out are you saying it "as a story" or as you ARE all over the place as you claim in that regard OR that you're doing it for laugh and to get a rise out of people as you love the attention, I'm still unsure which of those 3 things are true and I'm guessing it's a mixture of all three perhaps - and that includes most of your other stories too BTW not just re bitcoin.
    So ... if one bitcoin is valued in the market at $14,000 how many bitcoin would Matt need to have to be a millionaire - this is not a trick question. The answer is 71.43 - that's right, less than 100

Given that Matt has boasted of being paid for his labours in Bitcoin for several years now, from back in the day when they were worth about tuppence ha'penny, I'd have though it's quite reasonable to assume that Matt is not only a millionaire but a multi-millionaire ... or a spendthrift

Liked

Huh? Yes, we're were quite poor for a while there, but now we're doing find again. Take the bitcoin out of the situation, and once again, I'm left scratching my head as to what's unrealistic.

Again, just because my work involves bitcoin doesn't mean I'm some "bitcoin millionaire". It just means my work work involves bitcoin. That, and I'm better at being blind now, so am actual capable of earning decent money again.