FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Boyztown

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Boyztown

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    SG, let me kick this one off.

arsenal, you go out at night wearing sandals? Please tell me you don't wear socks. .

I wear sandals AND socks. Two reasons ...

1. I apply moisturising cream to my feet and without socks it evaporates and so my feet crack and really hurt. It is the tropics you know!
    2. Walking around in sandals without socks results in filthy feet in minutes here. They are then almost impossible to clean

It’s matter of necessity. Fuck what anyone thinks.

2. User who gave Like to post:

francois (November 28th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Thanks Arsenal for the lowdown on Boyztown -- haven't noticed any nitty-gritty stuff like that while the "Chronicles of Cndmatt" have taken over Board and rendered everyone (or maybe just me) comatose.
    It seems to be a contest between Joe and Matt as to who is the greater spammer

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 29th, 2017), francois (November 28th, 2017)

Liked

frequent, which of us is winning, in your humble opinion?
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

We're definitely there at different times gerefan2. Yes, Panorama was packed on Saturday but that a only one day. Surprised about your feet as the tropics are generally pretty humid.

Liked

What would you know - you say you've just arrived, you've been going round BT and you're not impressed with the show at Cafe Royal - a show which according to Gerefan hasn't been in existence for "some time".

Where's MiniMee when you need him?

Liked

Liked

Looks like they reinstated the show at Cafe Royal getefan2!!! You can stand down Minimee.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Boyztown has been unbelievably quiet since my arrival with often nary a customer in sight. .
    Thanks for the update arsenal, always good to get current info about gay Thailand activities on a gay Thailand Forum (a forum which of late has been full of litter and trash with little relation to gay Thailand topics, courtesy of a minority who rarely set foot....) from somebody 'on the ground'..... Just out of interest, what day(s) of the week and what time(s) in evening have you been going.

I visited BT a few nights in late Sept/ October, classed as low season and found it lively enough even then from about 9.30pm (the time I usually arrived) onwards quieting down after 12am. Surprised to hear it's quiet at this time of year, hope it's because you've been arriving early in evening.

Regarding BBB, is the 'off' fee/boy drinks (or other services) structure not consistent? Is there some specific area I could 'try' and clarify (from insider contacts I know who work there?)..

Liked

Over the course of the evening I might make 3 visits to Boyztown from 5pm until 2am. BBB has a hierarchy of off fees depending on how popular the boy is.

Liked

Someone let me know when BBB has boys in underwear on stage, throughout the night. As long as there are boys in jeans, I won't set a foot in the bar. Applies to all gogo bars.

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (November 29th, 2017), goji (December 27th, 2017)