Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Boyztown

Liked

Re: Boyztown

The go go bars do little to encourage the sales of more drinks. They could have the boys drink priced lower than the customers or perhaps sell a block of 7/8 drinks for 1000 baht that you can have over the course of your holiday.

And personally I'm pleased if the drink the boy orders contains little or no alcohol. It makes no difference to me and is healthier regardless of any 'if I'm paying for........blah blah blah'.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (December 20th, 2017), joe552 (December 20th, 2017)

Liked

Imagine what would happen if the German at Dreamboys lowered the price of boy drinks to say, 200 baht.

Many more customers would ask a boy to sit with them, thereby increasing the chances of the boy getting an off. This would result in more off fees for the bar. The customer could possibly buy the boy more than one drink, thereby increasing his tip.

Everyone would be a winner.

Mind you, what with all the Chinese customers, it's too late for him. But surely the other bars could give it a try.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Latest prices at Boyz Boyz Boys to make you squirm over you key board...

Customer drink 280
    Boy/waiter drink 500

Off fee...non showboy 500
    Off fee showboy (after show) 800
    Off fee showboy (before show) 1500

Expected tips on top!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Rolling Stone View Post
    Toy Boy 260 (red wine)//BBB 280 (red wine)//Dream Boy 200 (red wine)//Cupidol 200 (red wine)//Prisma 200 ... latest prices; but I could be wrong about a couple of them...wasn't very sure/can't remember. But ToyBoy I am quite sure as they noticeably raised the price (as the mamasan acknowledged). NiceBoys 200/Singha, Winner's wine costs 119 (like supermarket price lol )
    The mamasan at Toy Boys often offers customers a free drink. At least some incentive from management and i don't remember it happening at any other Boyztown bar. Not many boys at Toy Boys at present or maybe they are being offed before i walk past.

Liked

Kawaii boys charged only 150 baht for water, which is OK.

More critically, where are all the twinks? Last year, Cupidol was some kind of twink paradise, with at least half a dozen fine examples & a few other worth thinking about. This year, all of the lads on stage were dreadful & there was just one with customers who would just about be OK at a push. How can they have screwed it up do badly in just one year ? Last year they had cute boys & it was so packed with customers, the boys HAD to sit on my lap. Now they have few customers.

Kawaii had one cutie & about 10 no hopers.
    Prisma, one cutie & a couple of candidates.
    ToyBoys, nothing special either.

In several of the bars, the worst of the boys must be about 15-20kg overweight.
    Where are the twinks?

7. User who gave Like to post:

Oliver (December 22nd, 2017)

Liked

They are working in shops, shopping centres, hotels and restaurants. The number of employment opportunities for young guys from Isaan and so on has grown enormously over the past ten years. And then there's hornet or Romeo if they wish to supplement their meagre wages. I often wonder why a trip to Big C is more enticing in this respect than one to a bar. And cheaper.
    The bars are caught in a vicious circle; fewer dancers mean fewer falangs and fewer falangs mean fewer offs and less incentive to work there.
    The veteran and more macho guys have probably been around BT longer, are in friendship groups and possibly make more money from tips....with the possibility of an occasional female companion.

9. User who gave Like to post:

aussie_ (December 22nd, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

gotta agree with ollie...grindr is awash with all sizes, shapes and ages..from nauseating fem twinky stick figures to 30 something muscle boys..

Liked

The apps are to a go go bar as Argos is to Harrods.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    The apps are to a go go bar as Argos is to Harrods.
    This year, it seems Harrods have a lot of porkers on the stage. The only decent selection has been at Classic Boys (Bangkok). Not a single boy in Cupidol was cute, Kawaii had just the one, Dream Boys zero, Prisma 1~2 & Toy Boys had a few who could be considered, but not one was hot.

How can Cupidol have fallen so far in just 12 months?

Might as well go to Argos.

Liked

The usual stuff from Latin. Anyone wanting it can pm him.