Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Boyztown

Liked

Re: Boyztown

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I feel sorry for the guys who work there, as the chances of getting offed have considerably diminished since the arrival of the Chinese.
    Compensated by asking for more (1500? 2000? for short time). Maybe they get paid enough to not being dependent on offs (stickman wrote that many bars in Bangkok pay their ladies so much thay don't have to go with customers, or can pick customers, or ask for crazy money).

I just (yesterday night) was in Eros, 3 drinks at 100 each, one off fee 300, total 600 THB! I know where I will take my business.

Liked

Christian, no offence - but if another bar opens up doing the 3 drinks and the off fee for 595B, everybody knows where you'll be taking your business !!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Lots of the guys in BBB /dream boys and other gogo bars in soi twilight are on grindr and I assume other apps. And I would tend to disagree that they are not being offed as I have observed quite a few being.

Liked

But it's nowhere near what it was like a few years ago, when there would be very few boys left on stage at the end of the night.

I have noticed during my last visits that the stage has been full.

Liked

Possibly due to the fact that very few of the boys available are actually worth the high cost.

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 14th, 2017)

Liked

What are the lastest drink prices in BT ? I think 150 baht is acceptable for a drink , do I need to go higher ?

Liked

Yes. 180 Baht+ at go-go bars.

Liked

180B/5Euro would be ok if you were actually getting any more than a thimbleful of spirits in your drink.

In some bars, if you are buying a boy say a vodka and coke I can almost guarantee there's no vodka in his drink at all.

On more than one occasion in more than one go go bar two identical drinks have been ordered and when they arrive I swap them round, so I am getting the boy's drink - there's often not even a whiff of spirits in "his" and of course I complain accordingly.

The whole malarkey is a bit of a game, and it's fun to play it sometimes

10. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (December 13th, 2017)

Liked

I've found the solution to the problem SG. I expect the boy to buy the drinks in the bar with his own money (I will of course refund him later) but this way I think we're getting what he's paying for.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by loke View Post
    What are the lastest drink prices in BT ? I think 150 baht is acceptable for a drink , do I need to go higher ?
    Toy Boy 260 (red wine)//BBB 280 (red wine)//Dream Boy 200 (red wine)//Cupidol 200 (red wine)//Prisma 200 ... latest prices; but I could be wrong about a couple of them...wasn't very sure/can't remember. But ToyBoy I am quite sure as they noticeably raised the price (as the mamasan acknowledged). NiceBoys 200/Singha, Winner's wine costs 119 (like supermarket price lol )