Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Matt and I

Liked

Re: Matt and I

Joe. Why don't you take a step back and when you are sober have a read at your posts over the past few weeks. You appear to desire to be centre of attention but to me it's all just a bit sad.

Liked

pennyboy, I'm sad that I made you feel sad.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    francois, I've asked before - can you point me in the direction of a post of yours which had any substance? Info on a local bar or restaurant, an experience with a boy, or just a trip to the pharmacy to get that cream for your piles. That sort of thing.
    I posted info on mobile phones in response to your post and you thanked me. Also posted in response to your posts on location of a particular restaurant and a number of other posts you made.

I don't make posts about boyz I have been with as a courtesy to them. As for piles in my ass, I think you are beginning to become one.

Liked

I apologise, francois, you're entirely correct.

Liked

Matt you posted about wanting to make a difference in the world. But what have you actually done?

A bit of my history: at 22 I spent six months with the Irish Army in Lebanon as part of the peacekeeping force. At 24 I volunteered at a Group Home for teenagers in Fort St. John, BC. After college (in my 30s) I worked at a Community Development project in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, in the NE of England. When I came home I worked for Amnesty International, and Co-operation Ireland, a non-profit cross border peace organisation.

What have you done?

Liked

I started up a MLM software company, and helped tons of people setup pyramid schemes that ripped other people off, and gave them false hope.

Does that count, Joe?

That's all the recent vitriol about Joe? Feeling guilty about backing out of our meet, so your resolution to this is to be a dick towards me? Gosh darnit, and I though we were friends Joe.

Liked

I don't know what a MLM software company is Matt. But you're right, I do feel bad about pulling out of our meeting. Here's my proposal. There are about half a dozen members here who I respect, and I'm going to ask for their advice. I'm now going to name them, but will not reveal what they say in their PMs. All are long term members of the board. If they think I should go through with the original plan to visit you, would you be ok with that?

Ok,, in no particular order: arsenal, scottish-guy, NIrish guy, bobsaigon, Ronan, colmx, Smiles, christian, a447,. I may PM other members whose names aren't included.

Would you guys mind sending me a PM saying whether you think I should/should not go to KK to see Matt? As I said, I won't reveal what you say in your PM.

Liked

Just to add to the above, if any other member is interested in this, feel free to PM me and I'll note your views.

Senior member RonanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Liked

Oh well, this really feels like such a responsibility!

To be nominated as one of the "Electors" is such an honour. Now I know but it must have felt like to be one of the great Electors of the Holy Roman Empire (by the way, to make an already very obscure historical reference even more so, if we have to choose a Holy Roman Elector we want to identify with, I bagsy the Cardinal-Archbishop of Mainz. I am sure he had the best outfits).

Of course they had the responsibility of choosing an Emperor, which is hardly a greater responsibility to the one you have entrusted to us, Joe.

Well, I have sent you my vote but I’ll honouring the confidentiality of the ballot, I won’t tell anybody have I voted....

Liked

Ronan, you might be surprised by how many here know of the Cardinal-Archbishop of Mainz. It's not all about offing boys, where to get a cheap breakfast (well,that was me). We have your proper educated people here (though they tend to forget that when they post).

Thanks for taking part in my little experiment.