Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin....

Liked

Bitcoin....

Current rate is $9200.

What was all this about it just being a fad, a joke, meaningless, and things like that?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Bitcoin....

But sure you were just telling us all that you don't have any even though you allege to have been paid by such means for years now so why would you care !?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

But yet in other posts you talk about "pulling your bitcoin out" as it's getting shaky etc - so, just for clarity, you have Bitcoins then or you dont have ??

Because as you rightly say then if you do then you're "obviously'` no so poor after all thank god *as you would have us believe) - or you are pro still but just full of it (still) - or you just made all your money back in the last few weeks or three and if so wow, how very fortunate for you eh ......

But If the latter is the case then all I can say is aww poor Joe - as there's you sitting there counting your hoard of Bitcoin/s, that we're told are currently worth about $10000 each and yet you still couldn't bring yourself to spring even a cheap hotel room for poor unemployed almost penniless Joe for the 2 nights he comes to visit you Wow now that's tight, we can see the whole Thai / Buddhist charity thing certainly hasn't rubbed off on you no matter HOW long you've lived in Thailand yet eh.....oh well, maybe Leo the ex trainee Monk can help you with what he would clearly see of course as a very particular character defect someday.

4. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (November 30th, 2017)

Liked

Am I the only one here who doesn't understand Bitcoins, and doesn't want to?

Apparently when I go to KK, the hotel wants to be paid in cash. How 20th century is that?
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    But yet in other posts you talk about "pulling your bitcoin out" as it's getting shaky etc - so, just for clarity, you have Bitcoins then or you dont have ??

Because as you rightly say then if you do then you're "obviously'` no so poor after all thank god *as you would have us believe) - or you are pro still but just full of it (still) - or you just made all your money back in the last few weeks or three and if so wow, how very fortunate for you eh ......

But If the latter is the case then all I can say is aww poor Joe - as there's you sitting there counting your hoard of Bitcoin/s, that we're told are currently worth about $10000 each and yet you still couldn't bring yourself to spring even a cheap hotel room for poor unemployed almost penniless Joe for the 2 nights he comes to visit you Wow now that's tight, we can see the whole Thai / Buddhist charity thing certainly hasn't rubbed off on you no matter HOW long you've lived in Thailand yet eh.....oh well, maybe Leo the ex trainee Monk can help you with what he would clearly see of course as a very particular character defect someday.

Why the fuck would I pay for Joe's hotel? I did however offer to pay for my nephoew's hotel.

Common sense dictates, if something hoes up this quickly in value, it's bound to come down just as quickly. Let's see what happens over the next 2 - 4 weeks, and we'll see if I'm wrong.

Liked

There you go NIrish. Just today bitcoin dropped from 365k to 310k baht.

How stupid do I look now? This is only the beginning of the crash as well. Expect bitcoin to be around 150,000 baht in a couple days.

Doesn't mean bitcoin in and of itself is going anywhere. Just means there is an absolutely massive pump & dump scheme happening right now.

I called it right, and got out at the right time. Tell me I'm wrong in a couple weeks.

Liked

Just to be clear, I never expected Matt to pay for my hotel in KK. I still don't know understand Bitcoin, but that's ok.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    How stupid do I look now? I called it right, and got out at the right time. .
    I dont recall a single person calling you anything in particular re your apparently amazingly insightful prediction re Bitcoin going up in value ( which has been all over the news for months now) and as for calling it right - calling WHAT right - what Bitcoin can't continue on it's upwards journey forever and there will of course be a large bump in the road ahead some time soon - hell a blind man could see that one coming - oh wait, he just did - but yeah lets face it, that's not exactly rocket science now is it.

But of course what you totally failed to answer was my point re "so do you actually have Bitcoin or not" as you state of course that you usually get paid in same.

So on one hand you talk about being piss poor ( but doing a little better of late thankfully apparenty) but in the very next posts talk about your fears of a Bitcoin crash and so you intend to take your Bitcoin/s? out of play as you can see the bump coming.

So, logically if you ARE taking your Bitcoin/s out of play then we can safely assume that you obviously have some to that that to and as you've also pointed out as they're worth quite a lot just now (about $10,000 each or so) then you must be really REALLY well off just now too I guess.

So, just wondering which it is as aside from the blind thing out of all your posts your Bitcoin "wealth" ( or lack of same ?) is perhaps the most confusing to understand in your posts?

Liked

I ain't rich, bur I have enough bitcoin to worry about the current massive volatility. How's that?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    How's that?
    What for an non answer, yeah not too bad. The other week you hadn't enough for dinner until you got paid, not you've enough bitcoin/s ( each worth $10000) to make it worth you thinking about their volatility.......hmmmm yeah "okay", like I said, not bad for a non answer.