Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
How stupid do I look now? I called it right, and got out at the right time. .
I dont recall a single person calling you anything in particular re your apparently amazingly insightful prediction re Bitcoin going up in value ( which has been all over the news for months now) and as for calling it right - calling WHAT right - what Bitcoin can't continue on it's upwards journey forever and there will of course be a large bump in the road ahead some time soon - hell a blind man could see that one coming - oh wait, he just did - but yeah lets face it, that's not exactly rocket science now is it.

But of course what you totally failed to answer was my point re "so do you actually have Bitcoin or not" as you state of course that you usually get paid in same.

So on one hand you talk about being piss poor ( but doing a little better of late thankfully apparenty) but in the very next posts talk about your fears of a Bitcoin crash and so you intend to take your Bitcoin/s? out of play as you can see the bump coming.

So, logically if you ARE taking your Bitcoin/s out of play then we can safely assume that you obviously have some to that that to and as you've also pointed out as they're worth quite a lot just now (about $10,000 each or so) then you must be really REALLY well off just now too I guess.

So, just wondering which it is as aside from the blind thing out of all your posts your Bitcoin "wealth" ( or lack of same ?) is perhaps the most confusing to understand in your posts?