Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Massage parlour-dark underbelly

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Massage parlour-dark underbelly

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    Bob was very comfortable working in a massage parlour and would happily sit outside in full view and engage with customers..Im not sure what he is up to now, last I heard he was thinking of going back into the massage/sex business...
    Good to see you can also post sensible things-not just protesting or mocking sky-high fees, even if thats often as such realistic.
    Its not entirely clear, but I assume its for BKK and now not Pattaya. As you likely also know BKK has dozens+dozens more of such m2m massageshops, spread all over town. In nearly all (except touristy Silom) the ''therapists/working guys'' never sit outside and mostly not even in sight when a customer enters the house. Most advertise on the well known thaimassageboy.com site or the Thai gthai.net. There is a kind of famliy of such sites, including one like ''night-time jobs'' that hire masseurs for such. However, customers certainly expect some form of sex in those places after/with the massage as such. The further out of centre, the more they cater for Thai only.
    If this is all up to the wishes of the masseur, then likely the many such shops along Silom/Suriwongse are best- good english is also a big bonus, if not prerequisite there.
    (PS-if you care, can you mention that place with the ''new boss' to me as private PM?)
    Oh-maybe you still have some entertaining and instructive memories of days of yonder with your Japanese friends hiring off scores of BKK MBs? That was always a very good read. South/Latin Americano adventures also quite welcome!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

after a relatively long interlude Bob has messaged me...I have forwarded Moses's message...he's still at the hairdressers even though his earnings have dropped dramatically. Apparently a good day is BHT 500...whereas his earnings at the massage parlour were always in excess of BHT1000...on a good day 2000.

Liked

Things must be difficult at Scamdic Massage in Pattaya. The owner has started hanging around again and whereas he was an arsehole before he's now all sweetness and politeness. Or perhaps he's had enough of people complaining his masseurs want to finish after 35-40 minutes.