I very rarely make a connection with commercial guys, I say commercial because I;m referring not only to pure MB but also masseurs who provide full sexual services too.
I traded numbers with a masseur (lets call him Bob) some time back as he not only provides an excellent massage but is also an excellent bottom and I do enjoy the comfort, cleanliness and privacy of my room...so the last half dozen sessions I simply whatsapp Bob and arrange to meet at my room.
I have jut found out that the massage parlour he works at changed ownership and the new manager was very keen to provide outcall services with guaranteed happy endings.
Initially Bob was good with this but apparently things went downhill fast as Bob had no idea who was waiting for him and at times more than one customer was in the room..usually massages were not really expected ...but just sexual services.
This made bob uncomfortable as he wanted to have a say ...afterall he isnt a gogo on a stage in underwear...
So he left and is now working at a hairdressers...if he cuts hair as well as he bottoms I would most definitely let him cut my hair..
However...he now complains that his earnings have dropped and is now actively looking for a job in a " clean" massage parlour...one where he has a say on whether sex takes place or not.
Bob is handsome with good english language skills...apparently he has worked as a hotel receptionist in Pattaya but had to leave...will not tell me why?!
Anyway..kinda been interesting having an insight into the drama of a young thai working boys life...