Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Massage parlour-dark underbelly

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Massage parlour-dark underbelly

I very rarely make a connection with commercial guys, I say commercial because I;m referring not only to pure MB but also masseurs who provide full sexual services too.
    I traded numbers with a masseur (lets call him Bob) some time back as he not only provides an excellent massage but is also an excellent bottom and I do enjoy the comfort, cleanliness and privacy of my room...so the last half dozen sessions I simply whatsapp Bob and arrange to meet at my room.
    I have jut found out that the massage parlour he works at changed ownership and the new manager was very keen to provide outcall services with guaranteed happy endings.
    Initially Bob was good with this but apparently things went downhill fast as Bob had no idea who was waiting for him and at times more than one customer was in the room..usually massages were not really expected ...but just sexual services.
    This made bob uncomfortable as he wanted to have a say ...afterall he isnt a gogo on a stage in underwear...
    So he left and is now working at a hairdressers...if he cuts hair as well as he bottoms I would most definitely let him cut my hair..
    However...he now complains that his earnings have dropped and is now actively looking for a job in a " clean" massage parlour...one where he has a say on whether sex takes place or not.
    Bob is handsome with good english language skills...apparently he has worked as a hotel receptionist in Pattaya but had to leave...will not tell me why?!
    Anyway..kinda been interesting having an insight into the drama of a young thai working boys life...

Liked

Re: Massage parlour-dark underbelly

give him Nick's phone number and show thaimasseur.biz
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

thanks will do..

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ....Bob had no idea who was waiting for him and at times more than one customer was in the room..usually massages were not really expected ...but just sexual services.This made bob uncomfortable as he wanted to have a say ...afterall he isnt a gogo on a stage in underwear
    Latin, you're slipping - I would have expected you to ridicule the idea that there's a "hierarchy of prostitution", rather than propagate it.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Latin, you're slipping - I would have expected you to ridicule the idea that there's a "hierarchy of prostitution", rather than propagate it.
    Now now, scotty, of course there's a hierarchy of prostitution although I'm not sure if you can have a hierarchy where everyone's flat on their backs, or in almost every other position except the one that might end in a "knee trembler" (vertical).. First there are the courtesans, then les grandes horizontales, and so on down the hierarchy. I think latin's comment was quite ... what's the word I'm looking for? .... ah yes, apposite

Forum's veteran
    Liked

scotty...not sure what u mean by slipping...I certainly do recognise the nuances ...the way I understand it Bob feels most comfortable in a massage parlour having the freedom to decide if extra services will be offered...this is something that a gogo on a stage in a gogo bar cannot do as he is clearly there to provide a sexual service.
    Its possibly also a face saving mechanism...
    The point I'm attempting to make is that outcall massage services that offer much more than a massage is nothing new...what i was a bit surprised at was how little choice Bob was given...basically his manager took booking and sent him off with no knowledge as to who/what was waiting for him....

7. User who gave Like to post:

Blueskytoday (November 26th, 2017)

Liked

Fair comment Latin but how would you suggest the Manager could do it better?

Liked

Provide some ponies?
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

scotty..Ive never run an outcall whore house so dont know..I gather that Bob is a " whore light" type of guy...if he doesnt like the look of the customer then its a massage with a nice happy ending wank job....and if he's in the mood then its full on best ever oral followed by a good anal pony riding pounding sex...
    Guess he wants to have some control..maybe the customers need to provide some data when booking an outcall " massage"..maybe a pic like on grindr...apparently Indians were the worst..always a group...I've noticed they also tend to approach the working girls on walking street in a group as well.
    Bob is gay, he's good looking and has a great body..he actually enjoys sex..so maybe like I said the massage is the main money earner and the sex is a binus sexually and tip wise.
    Still it was interesting that he's choosing to go back into the whoring business..money talks..and he enjoys it as long as he has a say. He was very annoyed when I asked why he didnt go work in a gogo..almost bitch slapped me with indignation (mock i think)..so there does appear to be a hierarchy.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Must admit I was a little surprised at the massage parlour set up..the appearance of coercion, something I to date have not really encountered in Thailand...apparently the manager is very pushy and demanding and certainly doesnt care about the masseurs safety or well being.