Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Restaurants near BT and Sunee

Liked

Re: Restaurants near BT and Sunee

Cafe Ole in Sunnee near Good Boys is very good and very reasonable.
    PS There are nice short time rooms upstairs @300 baht where you can finish with creamy dessert if you feel the urge.
    Mr Zee at Salt and Pepper (opposite Bordeaux) does great food at low prices and he's an interesting guy.
    There are nice restaurants on Tuk Com ground floor. One new coffee shop/deli has opened at the side door Kasikorn Bank side. Very tasty fare if slightly over priced.
    By the way John, of John's Cafe, Jomtien, was to open the new RITZI almost next door on the 27th.

Liked

I often ate at Mr. Zee's (though I didn't know the name) when I was staying in Mosaik. Good food indeed, at a good price.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Casa Pascal, their brunch buffet (220 THB ?) is good, I went there several times with a Farang friend.
    I have been to all (?) Italian restaurants around Boystown for dinner (pizza or pasta) and they are all comparable.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    I often ate at Mr. Zee's (though I didn't know the name) when I was staying in Mosaik. Good food indeed, at a good price.
    He's still there.
    Make sure you pay him a visit.
    His prices are very low and his food is excellent.
    He's a smart guy, is very well educated and speaks perfect English.
    He can keep prices low because he and his Thai wife own the building.

Liked

FRM I will certainly eat there again. I've only ever had superficial chat with the owner, but he's an attentive host, and we agree the food is very good.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    I assume you have carefully checked out the cloth napkins for signs of suspicious stains.

Cheers,

"Bill"
    I understand that the dress of said lady was analysed and it was found to be stained with soup......cock-a-leekie!!!

7. User who gave Like to post:

Smiles (December 2nd, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    I've only ever had superficial chat with the owner.
    Lets face it is there ever really any other sort of chat between Farang in Pattaya.....

Liked

I rarely chat to other farang on my holidays. In this case, NIrish, we were referring to a restaurant owner.

Liked

I have often sat and had a pre-dinner beer in the Irish place (The Sin Bin) across from Lewinsky's and watched the coming and going of customers frequenting that and the Casa Fellini (which is almost next door. I have tried CF and it was good). It seems to me that Lewinsky's is favoured by golfers as groups of them come and go by minibus. It's always busy food-wise and that tells you something.

I favour the Le Bordeaux and I am hoping that the two French guys have retained ownership. Bruno's is good too (especially the T-bone steaks).

And you know what? Let's not forget the ubiquitous Sizzler in the shopping malls. Cheap and cheerful, particularly if you fancy some ribs and a salad if you are not in the mood for fancy dining. I quite like the soup and salad bar at lunchtime.

Petite Planete (side of Tuk Com) is very reasonable too with changing menu and dishes of the day etc.

For Chinese I recommend the Nam Sing (can be very noisy with groups of Koreans and Chinese who favour the place too) on 2nd street just before the Royal Garden, or the Huang Chao at the Royal Cliff (excellent but pricey and the service can be too OTT. On one occasion in the past I had three waiters circling my table like sharks looking for an opportunity to serve more rice, top up beer etc.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Lewinsky is nearby Boyztown, Pattaya 13. The bar serves blowjobs if asked.
    So, they're a ladies' hairdressers too? Remarkable. That is what ladies have in these places, isn't it - a wash and blowjob??

12. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (December 2nd, 2017)