Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeping in the villages...

Liked

Re: Sleeping in the villages...

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    matty...to date I've rather enjoyed your posts...must admit im not totally certain about some details..u look far too young to be able to support yourself and someone else and 2 kids in Thailand..sure we have all heard of clever people who somehow are able to earn a decent living working remotely from home...but in my VAST experience almost all have to touch base in person with the real world..as in report in person to an office for a few days a week and /or actually meet with clients....something u somehow do not seem to have to do.
    Ive met proof readers, book critics and even someone who re-marked university exam papers (so student would contest mark given for a paper and it would be rechecked) ...but all of these people would have to actually meet with their employers or clients at least once/quarter.

As for leo...what r u worried about?? That I'll entice him away...relax if he supposedly loves and adores u then what do u have to fear...remember the more u hold onto someone the more they will try to flee...let him fuck around..its healthy.
    And Im still waiting for the pic I requested...and no photo shopping please...

Whatcha talkin about?

I actually have a client / partner from Taiwan coming to meet me shortly. I have nice clotes already, and Leo has an extra 6000 baht in his wallet to get himself some nice clothes and cologne.

And you're forgetting, it's 2017, not 1970. Times are different, and no problem to earn a good living remotely if you know what you're doing.

Oh, and want to know when I made the most money? Back when I was 20, I was bringing in about $35,000 USD/month and had 5 full-time employees. I'm far poorer than that now, but we're just fine. Who knows, maybe I'll get to be rich again in my life, I don't know yet. I do know the online software industry moves at ligehtening speed, so it's possible if I conjure up the energy and ambition to actually do it.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Cndmatt
    @Bob -- Ok, so you no longer question my existence.
    I wouldn't go getting a hard on about that if I was you (heaven forbid). All that really means is that there's someone out there typing.

So yes, there is indeed someone "out there".
    That's the best you can do when it comes down to your existential needyness.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    I wouldn't go getting a hard on about that if I was you (heaven forbid). All that really means is that there's someone out there typing.

So yes, there is indeed someone "out there".
    That's the best you can do when it comes down to your existential needyness.

In that case, you're just a drumpy old man, and nothing I can do to resolve that.

Here you go Smiles, just for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EwgvDvtqQs

Liked

Still waiting for others to post their photos. Come on guys, you pissed me off enough to post a photo of myself and Leo, so let's go....

That means youFarangRuuMark, a447, Christian, bobsaigon, arsenal, Joe, that mouse guy, fanciois, and the list goes on. Come on guys, your turn now...

Come on, that's only fair. If you guys are going to critize me to the point that you piss me off so much that I publicly post a [photo of myself on a board like this, then you can do the same. That's only fair. So come on boys, out with the photos...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EwgvDvtqQs

Which one of you was driving the truck? Smiles or Matt?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Still waiting for others to post their photos. Come on guys, you pissed me off enough to post a photo of myself and Leo, so let's go....
    It ain't gonna happen Matt but don't worry there are a few uneasy consciences out there, especially of those who made fun of your blindness.

Liked

Yeah, well I am actually blind, and I'm not defending it anymore, because that's pure bullshit. It's difficult enough going through this life in the dark without having to defend yourself to people as to whether or not you're blind, so I just won't do it anymore.

Still waiting from the photos from everyone else though. Come on boys, you had no problem bitching at me and telling me I'm a fake for years, so let's go, prove yourselves. I did, so your turn...

For some reason, I think my request will fall on deafening silence. Weird, eh? From here on in, nobody is allowed to bitch that I'm a liar or fake. That bullshit can stop, starting now.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post
    It ain't gonna happen Matt but don't worry there are a few uneasy consciences out there, especially of those who made fun of your blindness.
    Looking at the photo, how can you tell he is blind?

That is just a photo of 2 guys. We are on the internet so it could be anyone.

And assuming the photo is of you, how does that suddenly give any credence to the stories you post here?

Of course, I could post a photo of myself here, but how on earth would anyone know who it really was?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post

The commander-in-chief of the board sceptics has spoken. It's much more fun hounding people with your comical Inspector Clouseau routine, isn't it?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post

And assuming the photo is of you, how does that suddenly give any credence to the stories you post here?

Of course, I could post a photo of myself here, but how on earth would anyone know who it really was?

And you've more than proven yourself to be one of the lowest pieces of shit I've ever encountered in my life, so nothing you say matters to me.

Would you please go die in a fire already, or something?