Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeping in the villages...

Liked

Re: Sleeping in the villages...

Matt I'll be happy to post a picture if I can figure out how to do it. Is it the same process as posting a video? I go to Google and have no idea where to go from there. Maybe I should Google it!

Let me know if this works. I look too much like my father for my liking.]
    Last edited by joe552; November 19th, 2017 at 05:14.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

I'll just leave this here again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXR-Wg-psn8

Scroll to about 2:50 to know what I mean. Ut;s hilarious as hell.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Matt. Marshmallows. Metaphorical? Actually, no.

I’m sure Matt will understand that the success of his long running reality show is due to the fact that readers are compelled to react to scenarios that are “unique”. Some might say unlikely or bizarre or absurd or paradoxical. The more so, the more we react.

Breaking news: Post 25 shows two people who are very likely Matt and Leo. However, the debate will continue, I’m sure, regarding the life decisions that Matt makes.

It has been suggested that the perceived lack of veracity in Matt’s “charade” should result in termination, but there is no posting guideline that would provide for that and it ignores the highly successful entertainment value of the KK Tales.

I had never tried to find outdoor gear in Thailand (or anywhere else), so I was surprised to see that it is quite widely available. But it’s not cheap. For a few days at the farm in Laos, Matt will probably spend more on equipment that he would spend for a couple of months’ living expenses.

Marshmallows: https://shoponline.tescolotus.com/gr...cts/6073028185

Coleman coolers at Central (available online for delivery)

Camping gear: http://www.e-tankstore.com/ and http://www.fieldandcamping.com/sale_eng.php

Transport across the Mekong river at night with other belongings, dogs, Captain Leo at the helm of the raft: No suggestions to offer.

Set-up of camping gear at Khun Pa’s house in the village: Assuming all of the needed items are on hand, there is the fact that Leo knows nothing about camping gear and is going to have to follow Matt’s sight-challenged directions.

OK. I’m going back to bed. Thinking through this whole scenario has worn me out.

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 20th, 2017), joe552 (November 19th, 2017), neddy3 (November 19th, 2017)

Liked

bob, are you suggesting Leo is also posting here? Ah me head is wrecked.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

@Bob -- Now what the fuck do you want? I just provided photographic evidence of our existence. Go ahead and check the Exif details of that image. At the very least, they will give you the date and time the photo was taken, and if location services were turned on on that phone, then will also even give you GPS coordinates.

What the fuck more do you want?

And yes, I'm serious about setting up a little camp site for myself in his father's village. There's a good chance that once we get to Vientiane, I'm going to end up staying ~25days every year in that village. Considering that, I'm setting up a little camp site on his father's farm, and making myself comfortable.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    cndmatt and those that post as if he were real make a joke of this board as do those that have authority to do something and continue to do nothing about this charade.
    I don't care if cndmatt's post are real or fake. I enjoy reading about his real or fantasy world. If real then cndmatt is a real character (as in a an odd duck - in a good way), if fake then they are interesting that someone would put that much effort into creating an online persona and then taking so much abuse.

I fail to see how taking cndmatt's posts are possibly real and responding to them makes this board a joke.
    He has elicited a strong response from you. Why the hostility toward his postings? They are harmless.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

8. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (November 21st, 2017), Brad the Impala (November 19th, 2017), Dax (November 19th, 2017), joe552 (November 19th, 2017)

Liked

Oh, and now come on Bob, time for you to post a photo too. I want a photo of you in front of a sign in Vietanemese, proving you are who you say you are. I'll confirm the photo with Leo. Otherwise, I'm going to constantly follow you around the board, and call you a liar at every post you make, and we'll see hoe you like it.

Treat people how you want to be treated. Post proof of your existence, Bib! If you can demeand it from me, then I can do the same to you.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    about tent idea: are you sure what you are ready to find snake in your tent at some day?
    Funny you should say that Moses. Having seen cobras underneath the garaged car in which I was about to be a passenger - suburban Nonthaburi no less - I would be more than concerned that snakes may choose to share the warmth and shelter inside a tent, or maybe a nice cosy shoe.
    [i][color=#0000FF]"One day our descendants will think it incredible that we paid so much attention to things like the amount of melanin in our skin, or the shape of our eyes, or our gender, instead of the unique identities of each of us as complex human beings."
    ~ Franklin Thomas[/color][/i]

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    FFS Matt post a photo of You, Leo and the dogs in the next 24 hours and make me and all the sceptics look like fools.
    No-one needs to post photos to make sceptics look like fools. They can manage that all on their own.
    [i][color=#0000FF]"One day our descendants will think it incredible that we paid so much attention to things like the amount of melanin in our skin, or the shape of our eyes, or our gender, instead of the unique identities of each of us as complex human beings."
    ~ Franklin Thomas[/color][/i]

12. User who gave Like to post:

cdnmatt (November 19th, 2017)

Liked

Ok, but how would a snake get into the tent? They're not going to chew through the nylon, and slither on in. That's kind of the whole point of the tent idea. I don't want to sleep with all the cockroaches, ants, mosquitos, snakes, scorpions, spiders, mice, and so on....

I guess I could maybe elevate the tent by a foot or so, and that's an idea worth considering...
    Last edited by cdnmatt; November 19th, 2017 at 09:02.