Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Sleeping in the villages...

Liked

Re: Sleeping in the villages...

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Geez.... he doesn't usually sleep that long, and is by no means lazy. I was just pointing out the fact that he was quite obviously exhausted after a simple few days in his village. Kinda goes against some of your presumptions that the villages are just fine and comfortable to sleep in.

Again, I'm sticking with the camp site idea.
    That sounds much better to me. There's ways around the cooling issue.
    Jesus H Christ. Does anyone ... ANYONE ... give a flying fuck what you do? Honestly.
    This cndmatt dude is piling on the massively mundane nonsense ... why? To get the largest topic in Sawatdee history?
    He is without question the Donald Trump of this Board.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

2. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (November 28th, 2017)

Liked

I care, Smiles
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Jesus H Christ. Does anyone ... ANYONE ... give a flying fuck what you do? Honestly.
    This cndmatt dude is piling on the massively mundane nonsense ... why? To get the largest topic in Sawatdee history?
    He is without question the Donald Trump of this Board.

Sorry Smiles. Since I know you're a far higher quality poster than I could ever hope to be, I'll do my best to mimic you. Here, let's give this a shot...

For holy heavens.... what is wrong.... why can't someone like latin stop..... posting such mundane shit..... I think we all know..... he posts are insane, ..... and false.... there is no way..... he actually does those things..... I think we all know he..... lives in fantash.... to holy hell..... when will it stop....

There, is that better? Meet your standards better?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Geez.... he doesn't usually sleep that long, and is by no means lazy. I was just pointing out the fact that he was quite obviously exhausted after a simple few days in his village. Kinda goes against some of your presumptions that the villages are just fine and comfortable to sleep in.

Again, I'm sticking with the camp site idea. That sounds much better to me. There's ways around the cooling issue.
    Oh my... So staying in the village makes one exhausted ? I have never experienced that. Boredom normally does not make you exhausted..

By the way, not presumptions, but actual experience... You obviousy have no idea.

If I.were you, I would not bother, you either blend in, or not go at all.

6. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (November 29th, 2017)

Liked

Most likely out partying with his friends in the village, celebrating that he's got a mug for life
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

8. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (November 29th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    Most likely out partying with his friends in the village, celebrating that he's got a mug for life
    Any party in such a village usually ends at 1 am. It's not like here in bkk where I got home 6 am, after a dash to Telephone, Issaan Ramsing, Welcome and some karaoke in Pattanakarn soi 13

And I still woke up 10:30 am

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    Any party in such a village usually ends at 1 am. It's not like here in bkk where I got home 6 am, after a dash to Telephone, Issaan Ramsing, Welcome and some karaoke in Pattanakarn soi 13
    Do tell more about Issaan Ramsing, I have often been to Tamnan Kon E-san on Charoenrat road, but have yet to hear of Issaan Ramsing, is it similar?
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    Do tell more about Issaan Ramsing, I have often been to Tamnan Kon E-san on Charoenrat road, but have yet to hear of Issaan Ramsing, is it similar?
    You asked the right person I too have been to tamnakon issaan many times, three times in the last three weeks. Yes it is similar, Issaan Ramsing is quite a bit smaller in size, maybe therefor it feels as more fun. I also have the feeling they are cheaper. They are located on phetpharam, a street between phetburi and rama 9, near klongtan intersection (sukhumvit 71)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    They are located on phetpharam, a street between phetburi and rama 9, near klongtan intersection (sukhumvit 71)
    Thanks Justaguy!
    I have passed the details on to my entertainment co-ordinator/dictator AKA the BF... so will no doubt end up there sometime in late Dec or Jan!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!