Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Deleted post

Liked

Deleted post

I started a thread this morning about our early sexual experience. I knew that as it would touch on underage sex (at least my case) tt might be a problem

My question is why was it closed, and none of the mods got in touch to explain?
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

2. User who gave Like to post:

scottish-guy (November 17th, 2017)

Liked

Re: Deleted post

Just as likely you got deleted for being friendly towards me - fraternisation is now strictly verboten

Liked

I never got to see your post, but I think you have probably answered your question yourself.

If in doubt, refer to the following rule:

3.2 Posting Limitations

3.2.1.1 The discussion of under age sex or the involvement in any persons in this illegal activity.
    As this is at least the third post by you on this topic that has been deleted recently, I'm at a loss as to what explanation you are seeking from the moderators.

5. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 18th, 2017)

Liked

You're partially missing the point a447: Joe is entitled to be informed by PM - just as I was entitled to be informed and an explanation given when Len allegedly deleted a post of mine because he deemed something within it to be "untrue". It's highly unlike it was "untrue" (whatever it was) and far more likely that Len just didn't agree with it.

Instead of following that procedure, Len made a gloating announcement on another thread - totally ignoring the "no discussion of moderation cases in public" - and in Joe's case, whatever the rights or wrongs of the content he posted he was told nothing and just found his thread had been deleted without explanation.

Then, when the inconsistencies are pointed out there's outrage at anybody having the temerity to question the situation - as if the members have no right to comment.

I said weeks ago that you're all just making it up as you go along. Even someone with one eye shut and the other one made of glass can see the rules are being applied as and when you feel like it (no consistency) and what's worse is the moderators seem to be exempt from the rules altogether!

No doubt this thread and the criticism within it will now be moved, hidden away, and maybe even closed.

Liked

a447 I don't have a problem with the thread being closed - I knew it was a risky subject and had spoken to Moses via PM before I started it.

My issue is that the thread was simply deleted with no PM to explain why. I thought that was one of the rules of the board?
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    I started a thread this morning about our early sexual experience. I knew that as it would touch on underage sex (at least my case) tt might be a problem

My question is why was it closed, and none of the mods got in touch to explain?
    Joe, may be you fell asleep? Or forgot to click "send"?
    There are NO deleted posts for past two days at whole SGT... (upd: I mean threads)

Setup of forum doesn't allows real deletion. All "deleted" posts are still on forum, but are invisible to members. So I can say for sure: here are no even one deleted post at forum for past 2 days (didn't check early).

Joe, here are your threads from past week, you can see your "deleted post" which been deleted by your request (marked by red arrow), all other your threads are on forum and are visible for everyone, the last one marked is visible only to me and to moderators.

joe.gif
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    You're partially missing the poin
    You missed even more: Joe didn't publish this post.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    You missed even more: Joe didn't publish this post.
    Better tell your underlings as well:

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    ... this is at least the third post by you on this topic that has been deleted recently...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    (upd: I mean threads)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Better tell your underlings as well:

Liked

Entitled! Priceless.