Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: new bar in jomtiem

Liked

Re: new bar in jomtiem

Considering that it's your birthday, shouldn't we be buying you a drink?

2. User who gave Like to post:

Rolling Stone (December 19th, 2017)

Liked

a447, I wouldn't presume, but would expect to be bought drink. Did I mention it's my birthday?

Just to be clear, we'll meet at Green Chairs (I know, I can be a decisive fecker when I want). 5.30ish on the 9th.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    a447, . Did I mention it's my birthday?.
    YES. almost as often as Matt mentions his blindness

Liked

Mislaid your sense of humour today, pennyboy?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    Mislaid your sense of humour today, pennyboy?
    Not at all but repeating the same old joke eventually becomes wearisome. Still a couple of months until your big day I'm sure the excitement for you is mounting and we will all be kept fully up to date on who may or may not attend.

Liked

Ok I won't mention it again

Liked

I started this item which was about a new bar in jomtiem ,,not about joes birthday and which bar to use and cost of drinks,That's the big problem with this site. ie it gets side trapped , instead of some one starting a new item message

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (November 20th, 2017), llz (November 20th, 2017), Smiles (November 20th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by aot871 View Post
    I started this item which was about a new bar in jomtiem ,,not about joes birthday and which bar to use and cost of drinks,That's the big problem with this site. ie it gets side trapped , instead of some one starting a new item message
    Absolutely!
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

So when is Joe552`s Birthday ?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by aot871 View Post
    This has been the problem here for some time now aot871, threads naturally veering slightly off main topic yet still relevant to main subject are fine, but many threads now are just full of garbage (to everybody else bar the 2 or 3 bantering) which has no relation to anything else in the thread, some of the personal stuff between only two would probably be better conducted through PMs once the initial contact has been made on the forum page, most of the personal banter with absolutely nothing to do with the thread best swept into holding room. Personally I think it puts off other members from making contributions relative to the various topics as members know their post is just going to get lost in the litter. Also it loses momentum on the thread topic.

There's plenty of interest about Joe's visit and plenty interaction from others along with all the various side issues it has thrown up, and I'm not criticising that, good to hear Joe is making a comeback......but as they all seem connected in some way> Joe-visit-birthday-meeting old friends-not meeting old friends-changing birthday venue-green chairs-Double shot-not green chairs-not double shot...Etc wouldn't it just be best all contained together in one thread about Joe's visit, for no other reason than getting all the info about it in one place. Moses/mods merged Nirish and my thread about 'locking threads for no good reason' and that made sense.

Unless of course Joe transports all of this to a bar in Jomtien............ooops!

13. 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (November 20th, 2017), llz (November 20th, 2017), Tintin (November 21st, 2017)