Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: new bar in jomtiem

Liked

new bar in jomtiem

I have been told that a new bar called M to M has opened in the jomtiem complex. Is it the same as most of the bars in the complex ie full of guys from Cambodia ?

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 16th, 2017)

Liked

Re: new bar in jomtiem

Quote Originally Posted by aot871 View Post
    I have been told that a new bar called M to M has opened in the jomtiem complex. Is it the same as most of the bars in the complex ie full of guys from Cambodia ?
    Thanks Aot for this info. Jomtien Complex is my favourite hang out place when going to Pattaya/Jomtien ... (i.e. about 2 or 3 times a year).
    Could you ~ or someone ~ point out where M-to-M is on this map?

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Smiles post made me laugh. I must have been to Jomtien a hundred times and I still couldn't tell you which bar is which or where it is.

5. User who gave Like to post:

francois (November 16th, 2017)

Liked

I'm not a regular in Jomtien complex... but I would guess that 80% of the bars on that map are no longer in business... or are operating under a new name

Perhaps its time someone made a new one!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    I'm not a regular in Jomtien complex... but I would guess that 80% of the bars on that map are no longer in business... or are operating under a new name Perhaps its time someone made a new one!
    The biggest change to that map would be the amount of NEW bars which have opened over the last 2-3 years. BC Bar, 4T bar, @Home Bar, Sun Bar, Big Kiss Bar, Tommys Bar, Elysium Bar, 3B bar, Your Bar, Man Bar, Lets Enjoy Bar, Angel Boys Bar.......all missing from that map, and that's just what I remember from top-of-the-head of my most recent trip. so there's quite a few gaps to be filled in there smiles! You'll need a few days just to get round them all.....by the way any plans for a Jomtien return? I'm booked in for early Feb there.

8. User who gave Like to post:

Rolling Stone (December 19th, 2017)

Liked

Sorry guys. That map is old for sure, but damned if could find one that is in any way up to date. I just thought the OP could locate his newly-found bar on it, even though many of them are gone now, replaced with new names.

Centuries ago when I started up Sawatdee I included a forum which was just a place to post maps of gay venues in places like Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Pattaya/Jomtien.
    Nice try, but it was a nightmare trying to keep up with the continually changing dynamic of gogo bars, beer bars, host bars. Good luck to any gay website which intends to keep up with the merry-go-round of gay venues in Thailand.

Newalaan is trying to pull-a-cndmatt on me. I'm honoured.
    As it stands now sometime in February would be fine, other than the unforeseen ... talk on PM. (I would enjoy the scoop on you-know-who.)
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

M2M is adjacent to the 4T bar which is located near where Sam' bar is shown on the map. A short walk down the soi on the left side from the Poseidon Hotel.

The new double size M2M bar was being renovated when i left on November 10. I was told it is the show bar transferred from Boyztown's Cafe Royale which is also now "under renovation".

11. User who gave Like to post:

Smiles (November 17th, 2017)

Liked

I've only been to Jomtien a couple of times,but as with Sunee, I've no idea what the bar is called. The exception was All of Me run by Gary. My favourite bar in Pattaya. I just go and site, have a drink. Who needs to know what the bar is called?
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    I've only been to Jomtien a couple of times,but as with Sunee, I've no idea what the bar is called. The exception was All of Me run by Gary. My favourite bar in Pattaya. I just go and site, have a drink. Who needs to know what the bar is called?
    Joe,, when was the last time you were in pattaya?

Liked

2 years ago, aot871
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.