Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: new bar in jomtiem

Liked

Re: new bar in jomtiem

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    When I was there the bar was open onto the street....
    Perhaps they only close the doors at show time or the street openings are a new thing?
    I have not seen the doors closed at M2M since the bar opened except when they close for the night. They always have some tables out front. In my opinion they need a happy hour before 1100pm or they will struggle after high season. When they have a party they have tables and huge speakers out on the soi. M2M and Question Mark both had a party on the same night recently and kept turning up the volume to compete with each other. A waste of time trying to chat with anyone at that end of the soi so i purchased a bottle of whiskey and partied with some of the staff at 4T bar adjacent to M2M.

Liked

Re: new bar in jomtiem

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    When I was there the bar was open onto the street....
    Perhaps they only close the doors at show time or the street openings are a new thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie_ View Post
    I have not seen the doors closed at M2M since the bar opened except when they close for the night. They always have some tables out front. In my opinion they need a happy hour before 1100pm or they will struggle after high season. When they have a party they have tables and huge speakers out on the soi. M2M and Question Mark both had a party on the same night recently and kept turning up the volume to compete with each other. A waste of time trying to chat with anyone at that end of the soi so i purchased a bottle of whiskey and partied with some of the staff at 4T bar adjacent to M2M.
    To be honest, not having seen the place yet, I didn't realise from the photos that virtually the whole frontage of the bar could be opened up to the soi, thought they just had entrance door. That would make a big difference to sitting there outwith the show times to take in the soi's comings and goings as in the host bars on the soi. But they would need to get pricing sorted to reflect that you are then just sitting in 'another' host/beer bar to rival the rest of the Jomtien Complex bars and prices. Even The Venue has Happy Hour prices earlier in the day and later at night.

Must admit I do like if there's a birthday/party on the soi as it livens up the place here at Jomtien or Sunee, but more than one on the same night close to each other on same soi just turns into an irritating 'musical' cacophony.