Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: East Suites

Liked

East Suites

Has any one stayed at East Suites in jomtiem complex , or known any one who has stayed there , If so any chance of a quick report

Liked

Re: East Suites

Quote Originally Posted by aot871 View Post
    Has any one stayed at East Suites in jomtiem complex , or known any one who has stayed there , If so any chance of a quick report
    I have stayed there for 3-4 nights every trip in recent years so that's at least three trips per year for last 4-5 years, I often do trip reports which includes accommodation comments so there will be info on the forum somewhere if you put East Suites into forum search engine, but they will be part of trip reports. So here's a long 'quick' report. I'm also booked into East-Suites for a short stay at the start of my upcoming Feb trip.

Seems to be 3 room types and are all very spacious 50-60-80sqm . Last trip as well as my upcoming one the medium sized rooms were already fully booked so I reserved the larger room . The rooms all have large modern bathroom with rain shower and amenities. There is a small kitchen area which has kettle, microwave, huge fridge, all cutlery plates glasses etc, with sink. Coffee/tea facilities. Large wardrobes with in-room safe. Plenty of furniture sofa/chair/table and large flat screen TV with DVD player. Beds are comfy and large, heavy blackout curtains which are needed as the rooms have floor to ceiling and full wall width glass with sliding door to balcony with table/chairs. The rooms face the sun in the morning so the heavy blackout curtains are needed to keep the heat out first thing. Aircon and roof fan. Rooms beautifully presented and always spotless with tiled floor.

For the size, quality and amenities although slightly higher price point than say....The Venue, in my opinion well worth it. No lift though, so if stairs are a problem for you that's about the only negative I can think of. Free coffee at reception 24 hours. Very pleasant staff as is the German owner. I think they still have access to Zing pool facilities across the soi for a small daily charge as well. Receptionist on hand to help with luggage. Cleaners very nice too, often have one or two shirts ironed for me if needed and room cleaned daily unless you don't want it. I never have daily room cleaning, it just interrupts your day for no reason, so only occasional room cleaning when I think it needs it, or maybe if I know I might be out all day, but always get a towel change and bottles of water though daily.

Anything more specific just let me know. Clear pricing and room availability on their website. Always seems to get excellent online reviews.

Liked

Stayed several times in the largest (enormous) room. Good location and met all expectations.
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Marsilius View Post
    Stayed several times in the largest (enormous) room. Good location and met all expectations.
    How often do they do towel and sheet change please