Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

View Poll Results: Do you believe cndmatt's stories?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 26.67%
  • No

15 50.00%
  • Other

7 23.33%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe cdnmatt's stories?

Liked

Re: Do you believe cdnmatt's stories?

Good lord!

I see that "Yes" has two votes.

Matt, you're only allowed to vote once!

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (November 13th, 2017), joe552 (November 13th, 2017)

Liked

I voted "undecided" and remain to be convinced one way or the other.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

I don't necessarily "believe" Dracula, but I find it it entertaining.

I take much the same approach to 75% of the stuff posted on this board, and not specifically Matt's contributions.

Liked

Still waiting for a specific example...

Liked

If I may speak for others Matt - I think the main scepticism focuses around the acquired blindness, and the bitcoin saga.

Not that I have any view on the veracity of either - as I say, I just take things as they cum

Liked

Going blind is, in itself, not unbelievable.

However, matt's "It's only a flesh wound" attitude, and his decision to ask for advice on a chat forum are.

That's what turned matt into a storyteller.

If you tell one lie, the veracity of everything else you've posted is brought into question.

Matt has realised that he is no longer credible; hence his recent "January 5, February 5, March 5 " ( hahaha) post where he was laughing, not so subtly, at the one of the few members he said he was willing to meet. It's now just a game.

His posts are mildly interesting on a slow day.

If only they were clever.

8. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 13th, 2017), bobsaigon2 (November 13th, 2017), christianpfc (November 14th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Going blind is, in itself, not unbelievable.

However, matt's "It's only a flesh wound" attitude, and his decision to ask for advice on a chat forum are.

That's what turned matt into a storyteller.

If you tell one lie, the veracity of everything else you've posted is brought into question.

Matt has realised that he is no longer credible; hence his recent "January 5, February 5, March 5 " ( hahaha) post where he was laughing, not so subtly, at the one of the few members he said he was willing to meet. It's now just a game.

His posts are mildly interesting on a slow day.

If only they were clever.

Go fuck yourself, a447. You've proven yourself to be one of the lowest peices of scum I've ever encountered in my life. Not that you care any, but I will never forget what you did, nor will I ever forgive it.

heh, a "flesh wound", eh? Everyone actually got the same, including my own family -- a happy, worry free version of me. Want to know why I did that? When you go blind, you have no choice but to be internally stronger than you've ever been before. Pity and sympathy don't help, and if anything are detrimintal.

Trust me, I went through the expected turmoil, and still have bad days once in a while. The only one who actually experienced the turmoil I went through is Leo. Everyone else got a happy, worry free version of me. There was no point in soliciting sympathy, because that's not going to bring my eyesight back, nor would it have helped me learn how to navigate the world in the dark.

Once again, you can go fuck yourself. Again, I will never forgive you for following me around the board, and trolling me like you did just after I went blind. I don't care anymore, but back then I sure did. That was simply uncalled for, ans speaks volumes about your character.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    If I may speak for others Matt - I think the main scepticism focuses around the acquired blindness, and the bitcoin saga.

Not that I have any view on the veracity of either - as I say, I just take things as they cum

Again, let's leave the blind thing off the table. I know I engaged a447 on it, and shouldn't have, but still, I'm not going to sit here and defend that I went blind, because that's bullshit. And I'm not uploading the results of my MRI, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

What's so unbelievable about the bitcoin thing? I've been a software developer my entire life. If I stayed a general purpose developer, I'd be lucky to land $30/hour contracts. However, since I specialize in the bitcoin protocol, I can pickup $100/hour contracts without much problem., so of course I went the bitcoin route.

Please note, by no means does that mean I'm some "bitcoin millionaire", becuase nothing could be further from the truth. All it means is that I know the bitcoin protocol inside and out. Nothing more, nothing less. All the information you need to learn the protocol is freely and publicly available on the internet.

Again, doesn't mean I'm rich, although if I was smart I would be right now. I remember back in the day I had about 250 BTC when they were about $30. Now the price is about $6500. Damn, sure missed that boat.

Liked

Matt.you're sure expressing a lot of anger toward a447. Why? He's not saying anything a number of us haven't said before.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    Matt.you're sure expressing a lot of anger toward a447. Why? He's not saying anything a number of us haven't said before.

Oh, I think you rejoined the board after that episode. Yes, a447 is a low life piece of shit, and he can go die in a fire for all I care.

After I first went blind, it took me about a month and 25 people to finally manage to get back online with a working computer and screen reader. I came back here for some normality and English language. For months, a447 would follow me around, trolling me and pointing out every single spelling typo I made, as if it was somehow proof that I wasn't blind. All the while, I'm terrified, still somewhat in emotional shock, and trying to figure out this world in the dark. He was absolutely relentless, and just wouldn't let up, becuase he's a piece of shit who likes to bully others to make himself feel stronger.

Again, I will never forgive him for that. For the rest of my life, every time I think about the learning process of navigating this life in the dark, I'm going to remember what a447 did. As I've said before, words matter, so be careful with them.