Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Happy to be single?

Liked

Re: Happy to be single?

Even if latin did enjoy a cuddle now and then, he's hardly likely to admit it here - it would ruin his reputation for "fuck 'em and forget 'em"!
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

But now that Latin has joined our little clique he's been much nicer

Liked

That's true SG, and we all love to cuddle up together

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I love cuddling....but only with the one I love...my partner of almost 20 years...the rest r only there to empty my balls....completely expendable..

Liked

you old romantic, you

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    I love cuddling....but only with the one I love...my partner of almost 20 years...the rest r only there to empty my balls....completely expendable..
    Half the above post points to your being emotionally mainstream.
    The other half may point to an element of Sadism in the act of sex with strangers.
    So long as no one is damaged that's fine in my book.
    A whole industry is built around S&M. ...visit any erotica store in Amsterdam.
    We all have our quirks and what goes on in the privacy of our lives is seldom exposed but you are pretty open about your style.
    I'm always curious about what makes people do what the do or think what they think.
    Perhaps your view of the M Boys is strictly cerebral and has nothing to do with anything but functionality but it is a bit over the top even then don't you think?

7. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 3rd, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I have a perfectly boring professional corporate profession...some days so boring that I wish scotty would beam me up back to the gay spaceship. I have a partner..been together almost 2 decades...we rarely fight....we met quite by chance (ok it was in a gay sauna and we were both chasing the same bottom and had a cat fight)...we clicked...cannot explain it..I was very happily single until he inserted himself i to my life..I wasnt even looking..
    Daily life is pretty routine..eat, sleep, work, gym..
    Guess my online out of the ordinary activity is my sex drive..sometimes I wonder if I have enough space in my skull for anything because all I think about is sex..
    I have a spare bedroom and more often than not its got a guest that gets fucked in exchange for free board and lodging...I like having that ownership..
    I have a wide circle of fuck buddies..some are very sub..others arent....
    But think I will leave it at this point..if i carry on and explain how and why I enjoy using MBs like rubber sex toys it will only enrage some board members..all I can say is that every MB I use is an adult and has agreed to the activities..

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    But now that Latin has joined our little clique he's been much nicer
    Is this the clique within the clique?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    I have a perfectly boring professional corporate profession...some days so boring that I wish scotty would beam me up back to the gay spaceship. I have a partner..been together almost 2 decades...we rarely fight....we met quite by chance (ok it was in a gay sauna and we were both chasing the same bottom and had a cat fight)...we clicked...cannot explain it..I was very happily single until he inserted himself i to my life..I wasnt even looking..
    Daily life is pretty routine..eat, sleep, work, gym..
    Guess my online out of the ordinary activity is my sex drive..sometimes I wonder if I have enough space in my skull for anything because all I think about is sex..
    I have a spare bedroom and more often than not its got a guest that gets fucked in exchange for free board and lodging...I like having that ownership..
    I have a wide circle of fuck buddies..some are very sub..others arent....
    But think I will leave it at this point..if i carry on and explain how and why I enjoy using MBs like rubber sex toys it will only enrage some board members..all I can say is that every MB I use is an adult and has agreed to the activities..
    I think it’s ok to leave it at that.
    You’re more honest that most of us here.

Liked

I have been single all my life, and in addition have been living alone for over 10 years now.

Whenever I have a boy staying with me longer than 2 days, I find it difficult to put up with our differences (sleep-wake-pattern, eating habits, use of TV/internet/mobile phone) and anyway there not much I share with most of my sex partners.

It cannot be excluded that I some day find a match, but the chances are so low that's it's not worth counting on it. And if I find one, it would require some changes in my life: stop going to saunas and whoring around, finding a job.

One boy on gayromeo rejected me as a potential boyfriend or even fuckbuddy on the reason of my prolonged unemployment, and everyone else wants me to fund the same for them? So it's either get a job and be with a boy who has a job, or my future boyfriend wants to live like me, without working?

But back to the original question: I have no comparison and don't know if I would be happier in a relationship.

Living together with a boyfriend would mean half the expenses for rent and hotels, but I don't think that would work (sharing rent and hotel costs) with a Thai boy.

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

joe552 (November 15th, 2017), ktq (June 3rd, 2020)