List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Ritz Cafe Jomtien Returns Soon.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The Ritz Cafe Jomtien Returns Soon.

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post
    There's a story behind this new restaurant opening involving death, intrigue, betrayal and a desire for revenge. But I don't suppose anyone here wants to hear it...
    Do we have time for more BS?

Liked

We do not. Even those who frequent the restaurant have no interest in a story that will perhaps, at some point veer towards a Gooseberry Fool.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    What kind of food would be on offer?
    There's a story behind this new restaurant opening involving death, intrigue, betrayal and a desire for revenge. But I don't suppose anyone here wants to hear it...
    Food for thought and maybe a script for a Thai thriller if there is such a backstory.
    If he does a good roast duck that will do me.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mickp View Post
    He still cooks at 86? Wow

Jomtien Complex has a lot of great restaurants ...I do like the Aussie Tinnies pies .
    I tried the Italian restaurant just before the Complex . Forget the name now but bloody awful on service and food .
    Yep he is 86 and opening a new restaurant.
    Good for him!
    Though he did say he took a SHORT lease:-)

5. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 3rd, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Do we have time for more BS?
    As a relative newcomer to message boards I crave your indulgence regarding correct procedure, but it seems to me that when what I have to say is prejudged as bullshit I am perfectly entitled to withhold further information. Don't worry, John is a remarkable but embittered man and I'm sure will be only too pleased to tell customers exactly why he has opened an almost identical restaurant almost next door to the original. And as the great majority of his customers will be farangs I don't doubt that he will achieve his goal of driving the other one out of business. Once the facts start to emerge feel free to apologise for your presumption.

7. User who gave Like to post:

francois (December 17th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mickp View Post
    He still cooks at 86? Wow

Jomtien Complex has a lot of great restaurants ...I do like the Aussie Tinnies pies .

I tried the Italian restaurant just before the Complex . Forget the name now but bloody awful on service and food .
    As a relative newcomer to message boards I crave your indulgence regarding correct procedure, but it seems to me that when what I have to say is prejudged as bullshit I am perfectly entitled to withhold further information. Don't worry, John is a remarkable but embittered man and I'm sure will be only too pleased to tell customers exactly why he has opened an almost identical restaurant almost next door to the original. And as the great majority of his customers will be farangs I don't doubt that he will achieve his goal of driving the other one out of business. Once the facts start to emerge feel free to apologise for your presumption.
    Right now here the bullcrap is inbedded in the fiction; blind Farangs adopting broods of children etc.
    You have me a bit scared now though...was it not veal that the bent Irish cop was eating in the restaurant when he fell victim to a revenge killing by Michael Corleone in the Godfather?

Liked

I've only eaten at the original place once. It wasn't that long ago and yet I can't remember what I had so it was probably just OK. As for the 'story', well let's just say that with the tension already hinted at by snotface perhaps it is not necessary for us here to stoke the flames.

Talking of an 86 year old opening a restaurant. can we expect this. I'm sure it won't be. Hehehe. Soup anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6aYLOf8CUQ

As a side note I would also point out that it is now obvious to all that posting on superdooper SGT is compulsive and that members cannot even go a month without their 'fix' of scribbles, gossip and chat. Even if it involves the inconvenience and cost of a vpn.