List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid, fucken Thai street dogs....

Liked

Re: Stupid, fucken Thai street dogs....

Maybe it's our most successful export.

Liked

From double meaning (or even more?) of "roots" we get another case where spelling is important as it changes the meaning:

The wombat is an animal that eats roots and leaves.
    The wombat is an animal that eats, roots, and leaves.
    (or variations thereof)

There is even a book with that title:
    Eats, Shoots & Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation
    https://www.amazon.com/Eats-Shoots-L.../dp/1592402038

"The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation" ROFL!
    I should make that my battle cry as a moderator!

[This post was edited by ChristianPFC - Zero Tolerance to Punctuation!]
    Last edited by christianpfc; November 2nd, 2017 at 00:04.

Liked

A447 wrote.
    "Maybe it's our most successful export."

Nah. Dame Edna Everage. But you do have the worlds most gruesomely unfriendly fauna. Even worse than the membership here.

Liked

If you come across Soi dogs that are threatening, bend down and make out as if you are picking up a stone . They turn and run. Lol
    I was told this by a friend, and didn't believe it, but it worked every time I tried it ..
    Apparently the Thais are good shots with stones ..

5. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 2nd, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Halfhansum View Post
    If you come across Soi dogs that are threatening, bend down and make out as if you are picking up a stone . They turn and run. Lol
    I was told this by a friend, and didn't believe it, but it worked every time I tried it ..
    Apparently the Thais are good shots with stones ..

You go for it, but I don't think I will try that. More than likely, the dog will think I'm trying to be his friend, or comr for my neck.

Either scenario, not a good idea.

You are right though, if you want a dog to listen to you, get to eye level with them. That doesn't work with street dogs who don't know you though.

Liked

Still waiting on news about Leo's puberty and how it's going, Matt.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    Still waiting on news about Leo's puberty and how it's going, Matt.

It's good. But yes, it did happen. I'm uncertain whether or not it's over, or he's just keeping himself in check. Either way, he's been awesome lately.

Oh, and for your previous question, yes, there's probably about an 80% chance we're taking those kids. Leo wants them more than me, I wouldn't do this unless I was 100% certain we could do it, and I know full well Leo would make an mazing father, as I would.

There's still lots of hoops to jumpe through, so we'll see what happens. First we have to secure a house in Vientiane, get me across the border, then go to the village to meet the mother and two kids. Assuming that initial meeting goes well, we'll take the kids to Savannahket for a few days, just to play with them, and so I can get to know them. If that goes well, we'll go back to the village, talk with the mother again about everything, and then the mother and kids can come back home to Vientiane with us, so the mother can see our house, and know they will have a good house.

I don't know right now, but yes, there's a good chance that will happen. Don't worry, I wouldn't do it unless I was confident we were capable of doing it.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Funny just a few weeks ago you'd hardly a pot to piss in and were waiting on a client to pay you so you could afford to go out to dinner and now you're debating keeping (someone else) children. Tis a bride too fat this one Matt if you ask me.....I think you've over cooked your goose here my man with this Walter Mitty nonsense.

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 2nd, 2017), gerefan2 (November 2nd, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    French for: Every man to his taste.
    Whilst they have some diverse tastes, I'm not aware of the French eating dogs.

It's the Vietnamese & Korean catering that's more likely to solve the dog problem.

Liked

Yeah, and I just recently scored a $24,000 USd contract, plus others, adnd have multiple more in the pipeline.

Have you seen the rise in price of bitcoin in the last few months? There's loads of people out there with money to burn right now. Don't worry, I've made myself quite wealthy multiple times before, so I'm not worried about that. Takes about a month, and I can do it again. The online software world moves very quickly.

Ki'ms little brother who was 11 at the time lives with us for a good while, so I have a good idea what we'll be getting. Again, the mother (Leo's acount) doesn't even want them because she can't take care of them. All the while, I'm sitting here in my nice 33 bdrm house with a large yard, A/C, and about 12,000 baht of good in the kitchen, so how could I possibly say no?

And I would absolutely love to be a father. I always just assumed I would never get the chance, because I'm gay. Quite obviously, I would be a horrible single father, and that's without question. At the same time, Leo would be a horrible single father as well. The two of us together though? I'm 100% certain we would make amazing fathers together, and we'd be capable of giving those kids a far stronger, better, and more healthy life than they will ever get sitting in that village with a mother who doesn't even want them.

Again, I wouldn't do this unless I trusted Leo as much as I do, and if I didn't trust my own ability to earn a good income if / when needed. Don't worry, if we decide we're unable to take care of them, we'll give them back to the mother.