sareth-angkor-cambodia-circle20.jpg

Sareth - gay guide and companion for solo travelers, who wants to visit Siem Reap and Angkor Wat.

Sareth is official licensed guide in Angkor Archaeological Park and knows a lot about all temples and ruins, about Khmer history and culture. Sareth has over 5 years of experience in guiding and hospitality, fluent English. Sareth is in TOP-20 of 500+ guides at TripAdviser.

Prices: day tour (8 hours) $50, evening tour including gay places (6 hours) $35, day+evening (14 hours) $75.
Full profile and booking is here http://siamroads.com/cambodia-siem-reap-sareth/

Some reviews on his service:

I travelled to Siem Reap in 2013 and was lucky enough to have Sareth recommended by an old friend. He achieves the difficult mix of professional tour guide and fun travel buddy. Informative, polite, cheeky and always smiling.
My partner and I spent two fantastic days exploring temples and swimming in waterfalls with Sareth, and enjoyed every minute. He is an incredibly bright and enthusiastic person.
Sareth is the best of the best. Kind. Charming. Knowledgeable. I have had tours with him on three separate occasions, and I look forward to my next Cambodian adventure. If you are in Siem Reap and you have him as your guide, you can"t go wrong.