List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Your preferred age range/body type?

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Your preferred age range/body type?

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    arsenal has said he likes his guys to be straight (I hope I'm not breaking a confidence here) but I don't see the attraction
    Joe how does the married guy you are longing to see equate with your quote?

I like straight guys only and have a dislike of fem guys.....But I realise I am in the minority. Age wise not over 26
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by CNDmatt
    " ... I'll concentrate on being a good person, working hard, and leaving this world a better place than when I found it ..."
    . . . while I'm concentrating on producing a hard-earned vomit.

Reminded me of: Donald Trump speaking to a few TV News dudes the other day regarding Himself and, once again, lauded Himself on all manner of human perfections . . . i.e. "I'm really smart you know"; "I went to terrific schools"; "Im a really nice guy you know"; "I have a lots and lots of money, more than you".
    And, of course, nobody in the world believed a word he said. Except Himself.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

3. User who gave Like to post:

BenCH (November 2nd, 2017)

Liked

I don't like fem boys, either. I like them to be clearly male, but not the 'straight' guys that arsenal, and others like. So male but young (legal age)

MFAS, when I spent time with my old friend, he told me on the trip to Si Saket, that he didn't enjoy gay sex, so we stopped (I don't think he stopped working tho'). In Bangkok during that trip, I gave him some money to take out a waitress from a bar for a few hours. So I wasn't surprised he got married. I'd like to see him again, not for sex, but to remember the good times we had together.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    ...I'll concentrate on being a good person, working hard, and leaving this world a better place than when I found it.
    Unfortunately, you'll also be leaving this world a darker place than when you found it...

Liked

sglad, I really don't know what you mean by that post, but it seems really negative. Even if Matt is a figment of his own imagination (and I'm not sure, one way or the other), he's not doing any harm. So why would you say something like that?

7. 5 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (November 2nd, 2017), bobsaigon2 (October 29th, 2017), francois (October 29th, 2017), Moses (October 29th, 2017), Tintin (October 29th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    Unfortunately, you'll also be leaving this world a darker place than when you found it...
    Well, thankfully for me, I don't give a shit about what you think. This is the type of attitude that needs to stop, because it's tearing the world apart.

Did you see about a week ago when Bush and Obama gave speeches on the same day? Obviously, that wasn't a coincidence, and was a collaborative effort. They never mentioned Trump by name, but both totally trashed Trump in their speeches, and for good reason. Do you have any idea how remarkable that was? You can't find two larger polar opposites than Bush and Obama, but even they managed to come together.

Basically, quit with the attitude, and grow up.

9. 4 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (October 29th, 2017), Dax (October 30th, 2017), francois (October 29th, 2017), joe552 (October 29th, 2017)

Liked

Why range of ages keeps going up each year as the bf gets a year older! So now up to ##.
    But from 18 to 30 is the normal range. Prefer just about anything that attracts my eye except the Muscle Mary types and those who wear dresses.

11. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (October 29th, 2017)

Liked

Age range: about 90% of my sexual partners are under 25 years old and 10% over 25 years.
    Type: Slim body (about 90% of boys I see in bars are too fat for my taste) - I want to be able to clearly see and feel shoulder blades and hip bones, and a bit of six pack and pecs, but not too muscular; brown skin (warm and dry to touch), no excessive body hair, can tolerate most tattoos. Rather no metal.

I like short hair more than long hair, same goes for fingernails. Hair tattoos is a big plus, and in general I like freshly cut short hair on side and back. No cosmetics (total turn-off for me)! No sissy/fem. Good experiences with straight boys. Bubble butt and big cock a plus. Well mannered (some boys look cute, but when they open their mouth and swear in Thai, I loose interest).

Cute face (that's probably the most difficult to describe, lips are very important, shape of nose and ears is not, and I like (to kiss) long slim necks).

Liked

i like slim smooth guys in age range 18 - 30. A bit fem is fine. Although I'm a top I do like a nice cock. As far as I know not all of the ladies from Walking Street have a cock.

Liked

christian, what's a hair tatoo?