Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Money Boys..europe

Liked

Re: Money Boys..europe

So. moving on. Never had a money boy in Europe (couldn't afford it) but had a great night in a bar in Amsterdam when I had my 40th birthday. Lots of cock on display, unfortunately they weren't wearing undies, so nowhere to stick a 20Bt tip.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

was recently in Vienna, Prague and Berlin and did not notice a large number of Arab guys on the apps in those places

Liked

Are there any Rent Bars in Dusseldorf?

Liked

Yes - in 2016 - Comeback Bar (best) in Charlottenstrasse and small degree of rent in bar nearby called Vilma. I hear Vilma is now called Queenz so may be rent or not but it's literally next door to Comeback so you won't waste any time checking it out.

There's another which was formerly called Bel Air but I think had changed its name last time I visited - can't remember the new name will try to research for you. Or maybe it changed its name to Bel Air. Very easy to find on Oststrasse anyway

Liked

Thank you kindly for the info.

I did read about those bars and seen the area on the map and hope to stay in an Airbnb apartment.

I will give full report once I've been.

Liked

If you don't stay in an Airbnb then I can recommend the Ibis in the railway station.

I think I paid about 55-60 euro a night and they didn't bat an eyelid who you dragged back.

Of course at this time of year there will be a hefty premium

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    If you don't stay in an Airbnb then I can recommend the Ibis in the railway station.

I think I paid about 55-60 euro a night and they didn't bat an eyelid who you dragged back.

Of course at this time of year there will be a hefty premium

Thank you for that tip. Very helpful to know, as some hotels do not allow you bring back guests.

Liked

Yes, when I was recently in Berlin I stayed at the Mercure in Fuggerstrasse in the gay red light area and the reception desk was right at the door which made it awkward to get anybody in without awkward scrutiny.

However someone on this board has told me of an alternative hotel nearby where the reception staff cannot see the front door - so I'll be staying there next time

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh scotty boy...such a prude..what a surprise...the hotel is in the Gay Red Light district and u were shy...really....like u invented sex or something...like the hotel receptionist hasnt seen it all before..as in seen it all several times a night ad nauseum...get a grip....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    oh scotty boy...such a prude..what a surprise...the hotel is in the Gay Red Light district and u were shy...really....like u invented sex or something...like the hotel receptionist hasnt seen it all before..as in seen it all several times a night ad nauseum...get a grip....
    I take that he means they would stop him bringing in a joiner if they saw him or would charge a hefty fee.