Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Money Boys..europe

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Money Boys..europe

find that hard to believe in a place like Germany if it was for a fuck date only and not for an overnight. I was questioned/told loudly once in a Paris hotel lobby by an elderly hotel receptionist that I had booked a single room and so who was the guy with me...I replied even louder (and with a bit of aggression) that he was a fuck date that I had picked up and that we were going to fuck and not overnighting...she just stared at me like a stunned mullet and waved me away..

2. User who gave Like to post:

markie1 (November 29th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    dortmund, dusseldorf and amiens. Like I said no great bargains, english skills really poor, but nicely dressed and latest haircuts. All bottomed ...did 4, only 1 struggled to let me finish...dont think he was a real experienced bottom. What surprised me was the number on grindr.
    latin, did you find any lads willing to meet for Reward in Amiens?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Yes, when I was recently in Berlin I stayed at the Mercure in Fuggerstrasse in the gay red light area and the reception desk was right at the door which made it awkward to get anybody in without awkward scrutiny.
    I imagine that they get several rent boys a night coming in there and there would be nothing awkward about it.

However, on the last couple of trips I've stayed tat the Ibis Budget on Bayreuther strasse, which is about a 10 minute walk away. In that place, the lifts are directly in front of the entrance & the reception is offset to one side, so you may find it slightly more discrete.

Incidentally, I did read somewhere that the money boys are back in the Club Sauna Brasil/Splash Club (or whichever name they have on the door this week).

5. User who gave Like to post:

llz (April 1st, 2018)