Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: November 2016 Visit to Pattaya, Thailand

Liked

November 2016 Visit to Pattaya, Thailand

I should have created this post sooner but I'm a recent member and decided it would be nice to document my trip to Pattaya in late 2016. Anyhow, me and a friend took a bus from Bangkok for a three night stay in Pattaya. The bus trip was about 220 baht one way. (The way back to BKK we took a cab and paid about the equivalent of 35 US Dollars.) In Pattaya we stayed three nights at the Copa Hotel in Boysyown. The rooms were nice, clean and simple at about $35 to $40 US Dollars per night. You can easily take boys up to your room as long as they check in at the front desk with their ID cards. This hotel is smack dab in the middle of bars, massage parlors and restaurants and a 7-11 is on the corner. The Copa also has massage boys outside waiting to make some money. I quickly snatched up one guy, paid the house massage fee of 600 baht and then paid the boy 2000 baht for sex. I later learned that you can get sex cheaper there as a HOT massage boy hit me up on Grindr. He was 300 feet away from me at his massage shop. I paid 300 baht to the house for a massage then I went to a private room and pounded his ass good, then tipped him 500 baht. I saw him again the next night. I even went a third night but he was with another customer. (Sad face) Throughout my trip I got TONS of messages on Grindr from local money boys and admirers. I paid a minimum of 500 baht and a maximum of 1000 baht for these Grindr boys. I even had a free boy drive 30 miles to see me. There is no lack of sex in Pattaya as long as you use apps, cruise the bars or visit the massage shops. One bar I remember fondly is the CUPIDOL gogo bar close to the Copa Hotel. They had the hottest boys on stage dancing. You could off any of the boys by telling the bar manager which number boy you want. One particular night I paid the house 400 baht and 2000 baht for the boy. As I looked at the boys I had a feeling that some of them on stage may have been under 18. One or two looked 16. [edit: There are no boys under the age of 18 in gogo bars in Thailand.] Anyhow, on Saturday we went to the gay beach and enjoyed drinks, food and massages before visiting the Sansuk Sauna in town. I had zero fun there because everyone was chatting that afternoon near the cafe and pool. My friend hooked up with a guy he met on Grindr. I was ok just drinking and chatting with the locals. The Sansuk is nice, clean and worth a visit. It's also hard to find so you should take a tuk tuk instead of walking. Afterward we walked through Sunee Plaza and had dinner. It was early so not busy at all, but there were lots of boys around. We were tired after a long day so we went back to the room about 8:00 p.m. and we hooked up with some guys we met on Grindr. If I remember anything else I will post more later. If anybody has any questions please ask me.

Last edited by christianpfc; October 27th, 2017 at 15:32. Reason: correct typo, age of gogo boys

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: November 2016 Visit to Pattaya, Thailand

..I hope all the haters choke ....wow...sex can be had for as little as 500...and he never paid more than 1000...this guys no fool...except for the one time 2000...LOL....saw him coming. And yes...as I have said quite a few times before and been called a liar (yes..a447/arsetroll, scatboy...and others) cheapo but primo sex can be had in massage parlours for next to nothing...
    I look forward to cambodiavisor's next factual report.

Banned
    Liked

1. There is a 7-11 and a Family Mart on both sides of the entrance to BoyzTown.

2. Your suggestion that CUPIDOL boys are underage is stupid and irresponsible. You said yourself they all have their ID cards to come up to your room. The youngest boy I met in CUPIDOL was 20. I may be wrong, but I think their policy is all boys are 20+. If you honestly beleived that criminal activity was happening in an establishment, why on EARTH would you start offing boys from there to take to your room. Shouldn't you have called the police? And been laughed at?

Seems you have a lot to learn....

Liked

Indeed, latintopxxx, my friend also reported that he had a few boys from Grindr for 500 baht. One came over for free, but the next time he asked my friend for 2000 baht. My friend said no, so the boy agreed to 500, and they had a nice time. I also had a 500 baht boy or two at Babylon, but that is for another story.

Liked

Just to be clear, I said that a few LOOKED 16. I offed a boy who was 22. My hotel checked him, as well. Also, I did not believe that criminal activity was taking place there. I only went once for about 30 mins, but my first impression that a majority of boys were at least 21 while a few LOOKED younger. I actually prefer them to be at least 22 or 23 years old.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...mmmm...I go to babylon a LOt...like really a lot...and I tend to spend the whole day there...and I've never been asked for cash...just saying

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...as for looking 16...asians do look young for their age...some..especially the twinky stick figures look so young I cant even get a hard on...

Liked

Does anyone know if there is another sauna in Pattaya? I could only find mention of one in town. It seems like a place like that would have at least two or three for those who like playing in mazes or laying out by the pool between encounters.

Liked

Cambodianvisitor ... just ignore Samebb. Everyone does. No cred, no nuttin'.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Well, I was asked for cash by a guy of about 22 years of age downstairs in the free rooms area. He was really hot, and seeing that I am pushing 50 he decided to mention that he was a money boy. We agreed on 500 baht, and went to business. This was the only time I was asked for money in the baths area downstairs. Of course, I met a few money boys on Grindr, which I had up to my room a few times on the 6th floot of the hotel. Most of the Grindr boys did not want money, though. They just wanted to come and have fun with me, which was great.