Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Gay sex in Siem Reap?

Liked

Gay sex in Siem Reap?

Has anyone been there lately? Any stories to tell? Any tips and suggestions? I will be there in about 4 months, and looking forward to some hot fun.

2. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (July 6th, 2020)

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Gay sex in Siem Reap?

Dear CambodiaVisitor, Have you forgotten that you already have a thread on this topic, just underneath this one which has produced quite a lot of recent information. Not sure of the benefit of asking the same question again.

Don't forget to post your experiences once you have been.

Liked

Re: Gay sex in Siem Reap?

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    Dear CambodiaVisitor, Have you forgotten that you already have a thread on this topic, just underneath this one which has produced quite a lot of recent information. Not sure of the benefit of asking the same question again.

Don't forget to post your experiences once you have been.
    Yes, but this thread is related to recent visits and stories of others who have visited recently. I definitely plan to leave a very detailed review of my visit. Also, I think I was curious about any recent info because it seems like things are changing quickly in Siem Reap. I heard Bar Linga recently closed, which makes me wonder if another bar took its place.
    Last edited by CambodiaVisitor; October 27th, 2017 at 02:20.