List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: A miracle or the norm? 10 years visiting Thailand without contracting an STI

Liked

Re: A miracle or the norm? 10 years visiting Thailand without contracting an STi

Never caught an STI in my life. But then again, I don't bareback and don't swallow. I do, however, suck cock but so far I haven't caught anything.

I have the regular "friends" here who entertain me during the week. I organise their regular tests and cover the cost.

As their cocks seem to spend an inordinate amount of time down my throat, the expense is well worth it.

Liked

Re: A miracle or the norm? 10 years visiting Thailand without contracting an STi

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    " ... As their cocks seem to spend an inordinate amount of time down my throat ... "
    What! What! What! All of them at once?? Surely such shenanagins could only be described as being behavior unbecoming a Moderator.

The Guidelines have it named specifically as a violation, (though the Guide is difficult to wade through.) Step down please, have the decency.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Unfortunately, that's not what happens, as much as I'd like to say it does.

Only one at a time.

For a looong time.

Yum!

Oh, and only one on any single day.

Liked

I like fucking and sucking and always with a condom for fucking and never swallow. I've tried being fucked again with condom but found it uncomfortable and did nothing for me sexually. In all my years with god knows how many guys I have had crabs twice once in Tenerife and once in Thailand. I go for an annual check up and on one occasion when I was waiting a young guy asked me what I was doing there. When I replied he looked at me and said "you dirty old cunt"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Oh, and only one on any single day.
    Hmmm why do i think that last line might be somewhat of a big fat lie !! :-)

Liked

Perhaps because we've heard differently in earlier posts by a447? Just guessing.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Don't make him blush.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

When frist I learned of Prep (Truvada) I asked my friend who ia a doctor he did not recommend it for me but he said bottoms should use it as they are at greater risk he also said extended use could have negative effects on the liver.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    Perhaps because we've heard differently in earlier posts by a447? Just guessing.
    Well, sort of.

Two a day is ok for Thailand. But not in Australia.

We always do long time. The guy arrives in the afternoon and goes home the evening of the next day. So plenty of time for fun. In between, we go for drives - I let them drive my car - or hop in the jacuzzi, go for a swim, cook lunch (him, not me) for friends, go shopping etc.

So although I'd love to say I'm a real stud who can handle all three at the same time, alas, it isn't so.

Perhaps it's something I should aim for!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    ...my friend who is a doctor .. said extended use could have negative effects on the liver.

Nothing compared to the negative effects a dose of HIV can have on it though!