List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: A miracle or the norm? 10 years visiting Thailand without contracting an STI

Liked

Re: A miracle or the norm? 10 years visiting Thailand without contracting an STI

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    Why so sexist?
    Ah get over yourself.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (October 29th, 2017), bobsaigon2 (October 29th, 2017)

Liked

Re: A miracle or the norm? 10 years visiting Thailand without contracting an STi

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    Everyone is not on PrEP. Many lie so that they can fuck bareback. It's very risky behaviour whether you are or aren't on it. CF/chem fun and unprotected sex are becoming dangerously common in SE Asia.
    One of the points from the original post was the amount of potential unprotected sex I came across 15+ years ago which I considered dangerously common among the lads I was with back then, I was interested to know if it still was the case in the current climate and as I have only the chance for limited feedback/encounters was wondering what other members were experiencing with Bkk/pattaya boys. I am referring to guys in Bangkok/Pattaya who are in the 'trade'.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: A miracle or the norm? 10 years visiting Thailand without contracting an STI

to date in Thailand I have only ever fucked while fully protected with a extra thin condom...but that may change..and I say may..as after 20 years of habit the thought of bareback while very liberating is still scary...

Liked

At a rough guess... I reckon 1 in 4 of the Bkk/Pattaya MBs that I have been with have tried to have BB sex...
    Non MBs is probably even higher at 1 in 3...

Some of them can be quite forceful (attempting to "plunge" themselves onto your cock) or sneaky in trying to "stealth" the condom off when you are not looking...

Edit: And Laos boys seem to be the worst at practising Safer Sex
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

On my visits to Laos, I found the guys had zero understanding of any type of STD and were not in the habit of taking any precautions.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    to date in Thailand I have only ever fucked while fully protected with a extra thin condom...
    Well, I knew the boys called you pencil dick but I didn't realise the monicker was accurate.