List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: A miracle or the norm? 10 years visiting Thailand without contracting an STI

Liked

Re: A miracle or the norm? 10 years visiting Thailand without contracting an STi

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    PrEP is available readily in Thailand and very easy to get hold of. In fact, I know of a number of visitors here who take a few months supply home with them when visiting. I believe you can take 3 months through customs into most countries in Europe ect, but you would have to check that. It is very cheap here. Very. Prices start at 1100 Baht a month after a short consultation.
    Interesting; I thought the stuff cost a fortune. I always wrap and never swallow, but I will have to look into Prep as supplemental protection. I have had a mild stroke and the high blood pressure that caused the stroke has led to some other issues; I will check with my doctor.

During the two years I lived in Thailand, I caught nothing. I spent a lot of time at Babylon and another sauna in the area of Sukhumvit Soi 1.

Liked

Re: A miracle or the norm? 10 years visiting Thailand without contracting an STi

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    On another note, Obergruppenfuhrer Heydrich was taken out by the Czech resistance in Prague in the 40's (I've stood in the very spot)

Although he is probably another of Christian's relatives , I don't understand why he's been introduced into the discussion.
    Deadly wounded in a terrorist attack is my interpretation of events.

Not that I know of. Neither do I.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: A miracle or the norm? 10 years visiting Thailand without contracting an STI

I had gonorrhoea twice in Bangkok in the 70's. In those days no one was wearing condoms. I visited a very pleasant clinic in Patpong Two. On the second occasion the nurse suggested that it might be a good idea to wear a condom in the future, but the very worldly doctor replied that was a bad idea, it would be like having a whisky without a cigarette!

Liked

Re: A miracle or the norm? 10 years visiting Thailand without contracting an STI

Interesting "interpretation"

What's your take on the reprisals - "They had it coming"?

Liked

Saw this story today.
    http://www.newnownext.com/oral-sex-m...d_facebook_nnn

If you smoke and sa-moke a lot you're more likely to get throat cancer

Forum's veteran
    Liked

That article keeps talking about 5 partners. WTF?

Liked

I know. Once you've had one (or 5) how do you stop?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...fuck...I should be dead by now...

Liked

I have been on Prep for almost a year. I was having a lot of inestinal discomfort until I started taking the pill with food. After that, no problem at all.

Liked

If worried about throat cancer there is a vaccine for HPV. Now routinely administered to both boys and girls at a young age.