Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To cook or not to cook.

Liked

To cook or not to cook.

I hate cooking, and only do it because I have to. As a Kiwi travelling companion once put it: if you don't eat, you don't shit.. And if you don't shit, you die.

Matt is obviously an accomplished cook. And arsenal dines on roast duck. But what about the rest of us (some of whom are single men living alone). Do you enjoy cooking? Or is it one of those things you feel you have to do, like hoovering.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Re: To cook or not to cook.

Hoovering :-( If I cook, I cook too much and start gaining weight.

3. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (October 25th, 2017)

Liked

I absolutely love to cook. I guess I've always enjoyed cooking, but now that I'm blind, I love it far more than before. You know, it's not like I can just wander around the streets by myself anymore, so if I'm going to be stuck at home like this, I might as well amuse myself in the kitchen with different flavours and cooking techniques.

Unfortunately, Leo left back to Laos this morning for another week, so looks like I'm stuck with a diet of corn flakes, microwaved hot dogs, sandwiches, scrambled eggs, and delivered pizza. Oh joy! I love to cook, but it's no fun cooking for yourself. It's only good if you have someone else to cook for, so I generally eat like total garbage when he's not here.

And I don't care what Leo says, nowadays my food is delicious. I guess a while back there was a 50 / 50 chance as to whether or not the food was going to be edible. However, nowadays about 90% of the time I produce absolutely delicious food that I'm certain would be very well received by customers at a restaurant.

Liked

All you need now, Matt, is to build up your confidence a bit.

Liked

I agree with Matt - if you on your lonesome you tend to take the easy option.

For example - I am now reduced to drinking instant tea!!

I really like good tea - such as Darjeeling, but for one person I simply can't be bothered making a pot and knowing 1/2 to 2/3rds will go down the drain.

I still cook meals - I don't buy microwave shit - but after the 3rd day of eating the same casserole or by the time I get to the 4th chicken breast I've lost interest completely.

The idea of eating out on my ownio just depresses me but I'll happily dine out in company of course.

However, feasting on cock is much easier when you live alone, so everything has its compensations

7. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (October 25th, 2017)

Liked

Is cheap cock readily available in Glasgow, SG?

Liked

There are some pretty fucking cheap cocks on this very board Joe.

10. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (October 25th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    Is cheap cock readily available in Glasgow, SG?
    With a bit of patience legal aged teens can be sourced via the Web either quite inexpensively or even for free - although the ones that are free seem to either have some "daddy" fetish going on or are into e.g. dressing up in dog costumes - which freaks me out a bit

Liked

When i am in Thailand I only eat breakfast in my room every other day. All other meals are eaten in restaurants. Back in the UK I cook and eat most of my meals in my room. I don't like to eat in restaurants in the UK unless I am with company. I would describe my cooking as "survival" and like SG tend to cook things that will last a few days and get fed up with the same thing.

Liked

That describes me almost to a tee, pennyboy. Although I don't ever have breakfast in my room in Thailand - always eat out. When I was a kid we ate the same thing every day, meaning on a Monday we'd have leftovers from whatever meat we had on Sunday, on Tuesday it was stew. Wednesday was egg and chips while Thursday was the 2nd outing for the stew. Friday was egg and chips again, and Saturday was a coddle. Sunday was the biggie - either corned beef or ham boiled to bits, or very occasionally, a small roast beef. I'm sure that's how I turned into the strapping man you see before you (well, Matt can)