List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: more news than LMTU doesn't know about !!!

more news than LMTU doesn't know about !!!

Lunching today with a well known UK music identity who is now living permanently in Pattaya and discussing my decision to purchase in the new OCEAN 1 TOWERS he revealed that he had just hosted a representative for
    Elton John who is considering purchasing the penthouse ( who else could afford it ?) in the same complex. To think I may be living just 92 floors below him !

Not only that he also tells me that the Aussie tennis star Leyton Hewitt has expressed interest in purchasing there.

What does this signify for Pattaya and Jomtien ?..are we about to go up-market or are the current attractions one of the reasons people like this would be buying in Pattaya ?
    Elton John used to spend a lot of time in Rio de Janerio which offered many of the joys of Pattaya before it became just far too dangerous but Leyton Hewitt has married some soapie star and is starting a young family.

you can view this amazingly monstrous building at http://www.hotprestigeproperties.com/....

now beat that LMTU !!!!!!

Has Elton John ever even BEEN to Pattaya?

Re: more news than LMTU doesn't know about !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl of the Orient
    Lunching today with a well known UK music identity who is now living permanently in Pattaya and discussing my decision to purchase in the new OCEAN 1 TOWERS he revealed that he had just hosted a representative for
    Elton John who is considering purchasing the penthouse ( who else could afford it ?) in the same complex. To think I may be living just 92 floors below him !
    I wonder if the UK music identity was the same well known Botoxed UK singer who I had the joy of showing some of the sights of Bangkok to on Wednesday/Thursday?

He was off to Pattaya on Friday morning although I think he was more interested in some very discreet boy companionship than looking at property. :rr:

Liked

I have booking

For a Mr E. J. Do not know if it a joke. I say no more till it is confirmed.

But we do get all sorts , stay at Monty's B & B.

If he comes , I might just be cheeky enough to ask hin to do a show at Monty's Enchanted Hut

Why Not.

Full off it !

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    Has Elton John ever even BEEN to Pattaya?
    Pattaya full whit Elton Johns and Johnny's, short fat midgets white a funny sun glass on there ... Face and a Thai kid on there hand. :bigsmurf:

Liked
    yes,Pattaya has such a squeeky clean image i would not be surprised to see Disney building a theme park here.they could close down all the bars and keep the boys gainfully employed in their disney uniforms.Im sure the shareholders at disneys annual meeting will want higher off fees for their talented employees though. :bigsmurf: Oh Monte,if Sir Elton does show up while Im there next month,can you have him sing Rocket man for me?Or maybe "dont let the son go down on me,he has the clap".

Miss Elton ?

Sir Elton does show up while Im there next month,can you have him sing Rocket man for me?Or maybe "dont let the son go down on me,he has the clap".
    Sir Elton will blow you " like a candle in the wind", if your rocket man go's up and you not let your son goes down on him, Phuuuuuuuuuuh , ( let him clap ! ) .

How can you get a "Sire", in UK ? From a piano ? From some Ki*gs , F*ckers? They sure looks down on the rest of the guy nation.

" Sir ", the word is a treason to the guy community !

Forum's veteran
    Liked

deal off??

I was surprised when Diamond Pub reopened, for several reasons..One was the scoop reporter's story about the building above the bar
    was going to be developed and turned into a deluxe hotel/ entertainment center and the Diamond and the small open air bars would be
    history... But , it seems like the deal is off and that is why Diamond Pub reopened..

I would defer to the Sunee pooper scooper, if he has more info on this.. Also heard that K-boys has a busload of newbies coming and
    they need it as the baby boys really stand out now as well as the lady boys.. Kaos rules that scene for moment and it is hard to get
    a seat, but K-Boys has lost its way and the mix is really off... more info on this from a more knowledgeable source would be welcome as well....

oh do tell more Naughty But Nice !!

which "I wonder if the UK music identity was the same well known Botoxed UK singer " ??? the mind boggles.

It can't be my "music identity" as he has no need of botox..having ballooned slightly so all the creases are filled in naturally..besides he is on the business side of music.

So there we have life in Pattaya summed up nicely..the Diamond Pub alive and well within the month after a scandalous outrage in the media..but who is going to be brave enough to enter the place and bring us a report ?

(thank God that means no more demented bunny signs )

Liked

LMPU

Why not just stick to one name ? It's so obvious.

How about - LMPU : Let Me Pearl You