List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Recent Thailand trip Bkk/Pattaya/Phuket/Issan notes.

Banned
    Liked

Re: Recent Thailand trip Bkk/Pattaya/Phuket/Issan notes.

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    samebb, you come across to me as a sad and lonely man. Why all the aggression? If you're happy to post information on Bangkok and Pattaya, do it. There's no need to be a dickhead.
    To be totally honest, I am not sad or lonely. A few years ago I was. "All work and no play makes samebb a dull boy".
    Do I get stressed and need to vent sometimes? YUP!!! .. Maybe you are on the receiving end of that.

My points still stand. Berate me as you wish. One thing I do have is a very hard skin

Liked

samebb, you have berated newalaan2, accusing him of telling lies, when, in fact, all he was doing was reporting here exactly what he experienced. He does not have a reputation for lying.

His nights out differ from yours - it doesn't mean either of you is lying.

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 23rd, 2017), christianpfc (October 23rd, 2017), joe552 (October 23rd, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    samebb, you have berated newalaan2, accusing him of telling lies, when, in fact, all he was doing was reporting here exactly what he experienced. He does not have a reputation for lying.

His nights out differ from yours - it doesn't mean either of you is lying.
    He said boys don't get "OFFED".
    He didn't say "the night I was there they didn't"

Hence my objection. Maybe he had some form of animosity towards said establishment. Who knows? I can only tell you what I know from spending time with boys who work there (OUTSIDE OF WORK HOURS) , and what they tell me. You can add that to what I see from times in there and my regular observations sitting nearby and watching the doorway activity.

Liked

Beachlover? 'Les Revenants'.
    Thick skin my ass.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

6. User who gave Like to post:

samebb (October 23rd, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    That issue has already been addressed in post #51.

If somebody is reporting on a night they were in a bar, then it is not unreasonable to suggest they mean "the night I was there."

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    That issue has already been addressed in post #51.

If somebody is reporting on a night they were in a bar, then it is not unreasonable to suggest they mean "the night I was there."
    Ok. If one reads it that way, I will agree it's possible. Not for everyone mind.

My other points still stand. Thanks!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Beachlover returns? No, this one is real, known to at least one reliable source on GT. If it were a resurrected Beachlover, he would be staying at five star hotels and would be transported in his friend's Bentley.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2 View Post
    BANGKOK
    Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post

Hence my objection. Maybe he had some form of animosity towards said establishment. Who knows? I can only tell you what I know from spending time with boys who work there (OUTSIDE OF WORK HOURS) , and what they tell me. You can add that to what I see from times in there and my regular observations sitting nearby and watching the doorway activity.
    Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2
    Paid the new Jupiter 2018 a visit. ok for a look in and a drink. Guys there definitely self centred, but very few asked down for drinks or offs
    I'm going to stick with this cause he's an irritating (and i'll use one of his very own insults) cock wand! and also because I haven't heard it for a while and it's funny.

For fucksake I'm having to quote my own post just to prove a point to a stubborn prick. How else would I be able to report that I saw "only very few get asked down for drinks and offs" if I wasn't there on the night you clown. And AGAIN I did not say "boys didn't get OFFED" I said 'VERY FEW'. Is English your first language? because you appear to be having great difficulty with comprehension.

AND yet we also have you misquoting me regarding 'the bye gone era' YOU wrongly attribute it to Pattaya, and blathering on about Pattaya, sunee but it was clearly about BANGKOK, how do I know that? well it is contained in a reply to the post about FUCKING BANGKOK. As I say, just read what's there and stop making up this shit. Your snappy, growling, aggressive barking cuts NO ICE here. Try something else, you are a boring obnoxious little shit. I've spent more than enough time on you. Go bark at somebody who gives a fuck. You are a nobody.

11. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (October 23rd, 2017), bobsaigon2 (October 23rd, 2017), joe552 (October 23rd, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

What's wrong sam? Run out of appropriate responses to Newallan? Need to attack someone so you go after people who Like someone else? Maybe just need to spend some time refining your social skills.

Have a nice day.

Liked

Jeez, first you concede that you could have been wrong about newalaan's posts, so now you turn your anger onto bob. What the fuck is wrong with you?
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.