List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Thailand trip Bkk/Pattaya/Phuket/Issan notes.

Liked

Re: Recent Thailand trip Bkk/Pattaya/Phuket/Issan notes.

Blame it on short attention spans.

Liked

The moderators thank all concerned members for their invaluable advice.

Liked

Great report NewAlaan, really appreciate all the effort that went into writing it... especially after you lost part of the report die to the bug on the boards software that truncates posts after characters and accents it doesn't like!

Funnily enough, whilst you didn't visit Tarntawan for the first time in years... we stayed there for the first time in around 10 years last month!
    We won't be back though, had to change room due to toilet not working and the second room had a broken down AC unit that rattled all night and had 2 temperature options ( Icebox or Sweatbox)

Glad you enjoyed Phuket and C&N ghosts didn't ruin it! I am looking forward to another Phuket trip soon... but BF is not a big fan... and prefers Phnom Penh these days for a side trip

Did you notice whether TumNanIssan have sorted out their Aircon issues?
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post

The dripping air cons around the side of the place?

No problem if you are aware... Just sit in the centre of the place!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    The dripping air cons around the side of the place?

No problem if you are aware... Just sit in the centre of the place!
    Problem that I observed is that they turn off or slow down the AC units to stop the dripping, and as a result some of the tables in the middle can be sweltering... They need some gigantic London Underground type fans to get the air moving!

NAB on the other hand can be freezing on the nights when they don't get a full house (which happens more and more these days!)
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    Great report NewAlaan, really appreciate all the effort that went into writing it... especially after you lost part of the report die to the bug on the boards software that truncates posts after characters and accents it doesn't like!

Funnily enough, whilst you didn't visit Tarntawan for the first time in years... we stayed there for the first time in around 10 years last month!
    We won't be back though, had to change room due to toilet not working and the second room had a broken down AC unit that rattled all night and had 2 temperature options ( Icebox or Sweatbox)

Glad you enjoyed Phuket and C&N ghosts didn't ruin it! I am looking forward to another Phuket trip soon... but BF is not a big fan... and prefers Phnom Penh these days for a side trip

Funny you should mention aircon at TNI. We did notice that they haven't in fact sorted out the Aircon issue. But I was unaware in advance as nobody mentioned anything about previous problems, even though some of our crowd must have been aware. One of the nights went with bf, bfs friend and his farang bf, one of the lads who owns Oscars (his first visit!), usually we opt for a table on the higher level around the side, but we decided to be in the thick of it, and it started with a 'are you a bit hot or is it just me?' type conversation before we realised the aircons were inadequate, not sure how far it was into the proceedings it was until we noticed, or indeed what we did about it, probably just got on with it and used toilet trips to get some air.

C&N Hotel was just fine, glad I took up your recommendation. Not sure what your bf dislikes about Patong/Phuket, for 3-4 days there's plenty there, of course depending on what you like to do. I didn't mention in my trip report but one of our long time friends from Chic bar knows a few smaller clubs/discos and apart from the Paradise offerings and the main mixed bars/clubs we still found smaller places with gay/mixed/tom-dee thais off the beaten track, but I can never remember where they are or names so leave them out of the report. But we'll be back at some point too.

Regarding Tarntawan, yes some of the rooms now need attention, but fortunately because we've been so regular over the years no matter what type/cost room I book we always get upgraded to Surawong rooms which are always just fine and never any problems. What the future holds there can't be predicted.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan B View Post
    Thanks for the report newalaan. So the original My Way in Patong has closed now? I was there in April, and although it was well past its heyday it was still fun.
    Apparently closed for renovation, but i'm sure I saw a sale/rent sign somewhere on the building, or one of the Chic lads hinted that it was 'unlikely' it would ever be tarted up as the bossman has enough on his plate with Zag, but just gossip. But surprisingly the 'temporary' home in Spartacus was ok, obviously tiny compared to the original but raunchy show and good attitude from the available boys there. Drinks reasonable at Bt150 for most.

Banned
    Liked

If you to go Tam Nan wanting cool air and a smart environment go to NAB instead, it's not the place for you. You won't be hot, but all those rich Thai boys won't pay you a moments notice. You will arrive and leave alone (or with the people you arrives with) most of the time.

Go to Tam Nan Issan, forget about getting hot a sweaty. Forget about the cockroaches on the floor.
    Open a bottle of red lable, or 2. Invite every cute boy over. Dance, kiss, flirt the night away and give them boys as much as they want.
    If you are a good guy, I guarantee you won't go home alone.
    Also, you would have to be quite gross or unlikable for them to charge you for anything that happens in the bedroom. I have never been charged. That's why I love the place.

Lack off air-con means tshirts come off. Sticky bodies with hot boys. Can't ask for more! And yeah, who sits at the side? Get in the middle of the action. I need to get some videos off my phone. Some hot stuff. Maybe I will put on YouTube!

9. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 23rd, 2017)

Liked: 1

SamBB did you ever stop to consider your lecturing people who have been coming to LOS for nearly 20 years in many cases, perhaps you might want to re-evaluate the tone of some of your posts.

ColmX pretty much lives at TNI & TNC in his evenings in Patts, so I'm fairly confident he knows the drill...the AC thing has been going on for ages and last time we were all there along with the Mamasan from Toyboys (not to mention a load of their boys after work who asked to join us) plus Mamasan from Powerboys they too were grumbling about it. Never seen it stop the fun, just makes it a tad harder work.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    If you to go Tam Nan wanting cool air and a smart environment go to NAB instead, it's not the place for you. You won't be hot, but all those rich Thai boys won't pay you a moments notice. You will arrive and leave alone (or with the people you arrives with) most of the time.

Go to Tam Nan Issan, forget about getting hot a sweaty. Forget about the cockroaches on the floor.
    Open a bottle of red lable, or 2. Invite every cute boy over. Dance, kiss, flirt the night away and give them boys as much as they want.
    If you are a good guy, I guarantee you won't go home alone.
    Also, you would have to be quite gross or unlikable for them to charge you for anything that happens in the bedroom. I have never been charged. That's why I love the place.

Lack off air-con means tshirts come off. Sticky bodies with hot boys. Can't ask for more! And yeah, who sits at the side? Get in the middle of the action. I need to get some videos off my phone. Some hot stuff. Maybe I will put on YouTube!
    You are totally clueless. Who said anything about cool air? and everyone who goes there knows its not a smart environment, I've been going there for years multiple times a year...and you... a newbie or what? It's not about 'cool' air that's never been the case with TNI, but it's never been overly hot over the years, just right temp.... it's about NOT being sweltering hot and that's what Colmx was referring to, just ask all those 'free' boys who 'drool' after you, they'll put you right about what's acceptable and what isn't in TNI.

And how the fuck do you know WHO the rich boys pay a moments notice to? you are deluded if you think everybody has the same experiences as YOU.

The boys prefer Blend to Red, the TNI drink of choice. But they will put up with Red when a sponsor is on the go, how kind of you. Clearly you've a lot to learn. Don't worry you'll pick it up eventually.

NOBODY gets charged! jeez......you either 'help' with the rent or not, expectation is even for a newbie like you to 'help' with the rent, just because they don't ask next morning don't mean they wouldn't appreciate....yet some like to take advantage of working boys....sad really, where the fuck do you think they get the money to 'live'?.....oh yes...'somebody else' not so tight-fisted.

It's TNI you fool the 'action' is EVERYWHERE, haven't you noticed? And please do put on youtube it will be great to see what an impressive farang specimen you are.