List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Thailand trip Bkk/Pattaya/Phuket/Issan notes.

Liked

Re: Recent Thailand trip Bkk/Pattaya/Phuket/Issan notes.

Newalaan2. How could you go to Bangkok and not stay at The Tarntawan Hotel thereby not only denying our members their monthly 'fix' of any changes but also kyboshing any further chat on said changes. Very remiss of you.

2. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (October 22nd, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Do you know how wrong you are about Jupiter 2018?
    I know a couple of boys who work there, and they make more money than all their friends up on Twilight. They get multiple offs a night where their friends often go days without. I am talking about low season here!

Now I don't like the venue myself. I like boys in briefs and the boys there are not my thing either. To be fair Bangkok gogos are shit. If you like gogos go Pattaya, right?

You went there for one drink and you post that there are not any "offs" and no "boy drinks".
    I challange you to sit across the soi at Balcony or 4 sports bar for 2-3 hours. Just watchs the offs and see how wrong you are.
    Fact is, they are the the gogo making the money right now. They are the gogo all the boys on Twilight want to work at, and many are at the gym to get a body good enough TO work there.

I realise it must be hard for you fly-by tourists to understand the day to day and week to week here, but don't make retarded sweeping statements.

I said retarded because that naughty word got my banned from the other, shit gay forum. Kinda liked that!

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    ... don't make retarded sweeping statements.
    Any chance of an example of a non-retarded sweeping statement?

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    Do you know how wrong you are about Jupiter 2018?
    I know a couple of boys who work there, and they make more money than all their friends up on Twilight. They get multiple offs a night where their friends often go days without. I am talking about low season here!

I realise it must be hard for you fly-by tourists to understand the day to day and week to week here, but don't make retarded sweeping statements.

I said retarded because that naughty word got my banned from the other, shit gay forum. Kinda liked that!
    Not quite sure which post you are referring to as for getting banned on a shit gay forum I think Moe, Larry and Curley will give you a wide bertth.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Who's who? Just curious.
    😎
    😲
    😇

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Who's who? Just curious.
    ��
    ��
    ��
    Had to look them up.

I wanna be Moe. I'm thinner than Curley and have more hair than Larry.

Liked

We're probably closer to Laurel and Hardy. 😉 With Christian being Charlie Chaplin, the quiet one.

9. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (October 22nd, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

If the moderators would allow this thread to return on topic......
    Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2
    ....... we headed out just before that to get ahead of the masses on their way to GOD. Not too much of a Q and Bt350 for drink tokens, again busy inside with tons of fair skinned Asians the bulk of the customers, but managed to find our way around ok, and served quick enough at the bars, some real characters hang out here and lots of Thais here too looking for hook-ups....while it was good to see Soi 2/4 so busy it was a real contrast to Soi Twilight.
    OMG you went to GOD?! I believe it only reopened on Friday 13th Oct after more than a year of closure (I can

Banned
    Liked

If the moderators would allow this thread to return on topic......
    Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2
    ....... we headed out just before that to get ahead of the masses on their way to GOD. Not too much of a Q and Bt350 for drink tokens, again busy inside with tons of fair skinned Asians the bulk of the customers, but managed to find our way around ok, and served quick enough at the bars, some real characters hang out here and lots of Thais here too looking for hook-ups....while it was good to see Soi 2/4 so busy it was a real contrast to Soi Twilight.
    OMG you went to GOD?! I believe it only reopened on Friday 13th Oct after more than a year of closure (I cant quite remember when it closed) So you were very lucky to be there on Saturday. How is the new place? Any improvements or is it much the same as before?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMee View Post
    If the moderators would allow this thread to return on topic.....
    Little chance of that, MiniMee!