List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Recent Thailand trip Bkk/Pattaya/Phuket/Issan notes.

Liked

Re: Recent Thailand trip Bkk/Pattaya/Phuket/Issan notes.

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    I am not a fly by "CUSTOMER". Many of the boys who work in the bars are actually friends of mine. We go away together, we drink together, sometimes more. With them money doesn't change hands.
    I believe it when I see it.
    I can only laugh. They are your friends. To them, your the senile old men financing them. Good for them! Haha.
    Pot-kettle-black?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMee View Post
    If the moderators would allow this thread to return on topic......OMG you went to GOD?! I believe it only reopened on Friday 13th Oct after more than a year of closure (I cant quite remember when it closed) So you were very lucky to be there on Saturday. How is the new place? Any improvements or is it much the same as before?
    I know! It was a pure fluke and we really didn't cotton-on as it's been closed so long, even when passing obviously gay lads heading out of the Soi 2 area as we approached, we just thought DJ was maybe closing early so on finding Soi 2 and DJ were open more or less forgot about it until a Korean guy started chatting in DJ and said he was off there next.

It was great because we were in the mood for big last night out before thinking about heading home, on the detail? Well I remember the usual (small) Q at the normal door, Bt350 for the drinks tickets, it was packed inside and dark as usual so you tend to just concentrate on finding a bar which is not packed. We are always pretty slugged by the time we hit GOD and give little notice to surroundings, I remember the toilets on second floor same as, view over dance floor, same as...although this night there were a good number of 'normal' Thai guys on the stage rather than the showy, fit muscly lads who normally commandeer it.

So didn't notice much difference really. Hope it's open for good though, 2am at DJ is a bit sharp if you're in the mood for more. Jam packed, but it was Saturday night as you said. *was it colder than usual on the second floor? I'll have to check with bf on that one, but I do seem to recall.......something about coolness.

3. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (October 23rd, 2017)

Liked

NewAlaan:
    Now that hurricane Ophelia has passed... Did you ever get to visit The Mask Club or Tawang Daeng Variety when you were in Pattaya?
    I don't see much advertising for the maskon Facebook at the moment... so I presume it has closed already?
    (although they were calling it a "soft opening" before - so maybe they are busy tuning things in preparation for high season!)

Any feedback from your gang on Tawang Daeng Variety?
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    NewAlaan:
    Now that hurricane Ophelia has passed... Did you ever get to visit The Mask Club or Tawang Daeng Variety when you were in Pattaya?
    I don't see much advertising for the maskon Facebook at the moment... so I presume it has closed already?
    (although they were calling it a "soft opening" before - so maybe they are busy tuning things in preparation for high season!)

Any feedback from your gang on Tawang Daeng Variety?
    Only visited Mask on 2nd night of Pattaya visit after Morlam, as I said it was difficult to find and at 1.30am not yet going. We didn't try again for, basically the same reason we didn't try new Tawan Daeng Variety. During this visit the uncertainty of how long places were to be allowed to open wasn't as cut and dry as usual, even on non-Buddhist/king nights. So the feeling was go where we know to be certain or not travel too far like Walking St (TNI was ok as that is subject to numerous hotlines).

I certainly would have been 'up' for the Tawan Daeng Variety but absolutely NO feed back from boys or band members of the bands around Pattaya. I felt priviledged just to have been able to make it Kon La Fan, and even after very successful first visit early on, too much humming and hawing when mentioned again, and there was always 'somewhere else'. You'll have to take on the burden of virgin visit at Variety! and as you're a 'pro' your nose will take you to Mask eyes closed.

Liked

I came to Thailand when I was in my early 50's and that's about 12 years ago.
    I have to tell y'all that my sex life improved every single year since then.
    This was & is a total surprise to me.
    And it was not always about money which surprises me even more.
    I have NO NEED Whatsoever to join the "ingroup" gay club scene when I can wine and dine far more handsome boys in my condo or hotel room than I would ever meet in these Trendy Faggot Discos.
    Roll on 2018.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I gotta agree with frm...in thailand i have no need to go to the in bar/night club or have a circle of A+ friends...the best quality companions are available on grindr...and if one is really lazy....pop into the nearest gogo...so much talent available 24/7...only Brazil comes close..especially small town Brazil

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

The only reason a falang goes to these places is because the sissboy with the falang insists or the falang will have to endure the infamous sissyboy sulk.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Manforallseasons; October 24th, 2017 at 14:17.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

9. User who gave Like to post:

ggobob (October 25th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh dear that is an evil sulk

Liked

So you recognise that look, latintop? None of the boys I've been with over the years ever had that expression on their faces.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

well if something like that showed up after pretending it looked like keanu reeves...then yes...i would boot it out of my room...and yes it would throw a sulk just like that