Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ST or LT

Liked

Re: ST or LT

I don't know the name. Cafe Creme maybe. They come individually wrapped and so remain fresh until you want one. Just like Thai boys.
    😎😎😎

Liked

I like Cafe Creme, but I've never had a free one. Same as Thai boys really.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Once you're basically a mrried couple who love each other, that emotional charge that comes with great sex can't be beaten.
    You're obviously doing it wrong then !

4. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (October 19th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    Free biscuits? Where are we talking about, arsenal, we need specifics.
    I would have thought being a gay board it would obviously have been Hob KNOBS !

6. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (October 18th, 2017)

Liked

Not Chocolate Fingers then?

Just mentioned that especially for The Rabbi

Forum's veteran
    Liked

And Joe in answer to your original question about ST or LY etc - a) why are you feeling the need to justify your decision anyway.

If meeting your straight guy friend is your thing then do it and fuck what anyone else thinks.

Also then b) why does there HAVE to be a preference written in stone anyway as my preferences change by the hour sometimes, this depends on many varying factors such as who the guy is, how long I'm staying somewhere for, whether I like him much or not, what time of the day it is ( i.e do I want to nip out for a refill or bring back a carry out guy later), also whether he's an expensive past time or just drinks, whether the sex is smoking hot or plain and boring, whether HE has a BF (or wife in your case) to get back to and I'm buggering up his life a bit simply for money and my pleasure, or maybe whether he has a mate I fancy shagging later at the same time too while I'm there etc etc etc ......so many variables.

So it's generally impossible for me to say one way of the other whether I chose ST or LT "every time" - but in general these days short time or no more than a day and an overnight suits me just fine - unless I'm being lazy and just want "company" and am happy with going for "the fake BF experience", but as I get that at home and it's a holiday I'm away for in every sense of the word a can do without that crap and do without the drama that's usually associated with it, either at the time or once you get home and the "can you help me" messages start. Plus that doesn't even cover the chances of somehow ending up buying said guys Da a motorbike and my then wanting to go back and see that said someone anfter I'd given my heart to ( that straight guy) them when they're already married to a woman etc.

In my view life is to short for all that shit now according to what suits my needs, but as I said if that's what makes you happy, pinning over some straight guy who's meeting up with you either out of pity or to tell you his Da needs a better motorbike as hes had to sell the old one for his wifes life saving surgery then hey knock yourself out, like I said you dont need to justify your decisions to anyone, myself included and you can just say "bollox to the lot of ya", just like we can then retort "aye but yer coming across like a bit of sad oul case there Joe" - as neither view will I'm sure change the others opinion either way I'm sure.

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (October 18th, 2017), bobsaigon2 (October 18th, 2017), joe552 (October 18th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    "bollox to the lot of ya",
    bollox to the lot of ya

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thats more like it !! :-) And fuck you too then ! :-)

ha and only the Irish will realise that neither of the above are even meant as an insult

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (October 18th, 2017), joe552 (October 18th, 2017)

Liked

ah but just to be a wee bit controversial, you're actually a citizen of that great United Kingdom, which still includes Scotland, apparently.

Liked

Not 'apparently'.