Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ST or LT

Liked

ST or LT

So I've been getting a lot of comment about my plan to meet my old friend, and take a few days in BKK to see his parents again. But surely I can't be the only one who thinks latintop's approach is not for them (again, no judgement latin) Do you think he or his father don't remember that I bought a motorbike a few years ago? Or his father said: I'm proud of you son, keep on scamming farangs who want to suck your cock.

So my question is do you prefer ST or LT?
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Banned
    Liked

Re: ST or LT

I prefer LT as post-coital spooning, caressing and kissing are important to me

Liked

I prefer forever. Probably a little more expensive than just doing ST all the time, but ohhhh soooo much better.

Once you're basically a mrried couple who love each other, that emotional charge that comes with great sex can't be beaten.

Liked

Short time. Usually about two hours ending with a nice cup of coffee and a pleasant chat. That will probably have Latin choking on his morning bagel.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

clearly Im wired differently...LOL...ROFL...I have a partner..we been together just over 20 years..we both love fucking..I love him..I think about him all the time when he's not around..I enjoy his company..we rarely have 1 on 1 sex..but lots of 3somes...apart from that its either houseboy arrangements...which are lots of fun...the things guys will put up with for free board & lodgings..or lots of ST..anything up to 3 hours..not all are MB...must admit in Pattaya almost all are ST..in BKK probably under half are MB.
    Its fuck and go..especially but not only with MB....I dont want to know your life history..the dying buffalo..or sick mother..all that matters is your body and what pleasure it can give me..same rule kinda applied for non MB..as some tend to morph into MB..Ill get a msg a day later asking for 3000bht because they lost their wallet and need to pay rent or some shit like that...
    The only time I had a MB for over a week was during a road trip on Brazil..picked up a pitch black bubble butted " goaroto do programa" with the most amazing smile and sexual aura...he was totally sub..nothing was too much or too crazy..that was over 10 years ago...
    But..nah...ST as in around 3 hours is my preferred option..and I rarely do the same one twice in the same week..I get bored..once I've used it up the taste is gone..need fresh talent.

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 18th, 2017), frequent (October 19th, 2017), whitemouse (October 18th, 2017)

Liked

You see Latin you can do it. Write a post that conveys all the joy of sex and the kid in the sweet shop delight that most of us feel at being able to go shopping for beautiful boys without resorting to the usual stuff you like to write. Mission accomplished and point proven.
    Last edited by arsenal; October 18th, 2017 at 10:19.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Oliver (October 18th, 2017), whitemouse (October 18th, 2017)

Liked

Sorry, I should have been clearer with my original question. I wasn't asking about the actual time you spend having sex with your guy (although latin's post was a good one), but what I was really asking about is seeing the same guy over a few days? If I meet a boy I like, can have a conversation with, I'll off him every night and maybe take him away to Koh Samet or Koh Chang for a couple of days. That's just how I prefer to spend my holidays.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Short time. Usually about two hours ending with a nice cup of coffee and a pleasant chat.
    No cucumber sandwiches?
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Once you're basically a mrried couple who love each other, that emotional charge that comes with great sex can't be beaten.
    Where do I throw up?

11. 3 Users gave Like to post:

joe552 (October 18th, 2017), samebb (October 18th, 2017), snotface (October 18th, 2017)

Liked

No cucumber sandwiches but sometimes one of those little biscuits that come with coffee.

Liked

Free biscuits? Where are we talking about, arsenal, we need specifics.