Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ST or LT

Liked

Re: ST or LT

arsenal, I didn't want to be too contraversial. I don't know if NIrish kicks with the left foot or right.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    You see Latin you can do it. Write a post that conveys all the joy of sex and the kid in the sweet shop delight that most of us feel at being able to go shopping for beautiful boys without resorting to the usual stuff you like to write
    Latin sometimes forgets his role of an asshole, and shows his true self. Every now and then Latin lets go, and shows a glimpse of who he really is. He switches off his 'troll mode', and speaks honestly.
    But that does not get a raise out of people, so thankfully these are rare occasions and he rarely speaks sincerely. I much prefer asshole Latin.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..not sure how to reply.....people being nice....joe asked why one preferred LT or ST...not what I got up to or how I interacted with my sexual partners MB and others. I love sex, especially fucking, and I love to fuck ...how shall I put this...vigorously...but I have no interest in bonding with him...I really have no interest in knowing his name or where his from..all I need to know is age and that he does what I want him to do as discussed/agreed.
    I dont want him to overnight....only person I sleep wih..as in sleep..is my partner..I cant relax with a stranger in the room.
    Joes follow up question was " how long do u have sex for " ...usually I keep the MB busy...real busy during the 2 to 3 hour session...Im not paying him to sleep or shower or to get ready in the bathroom..he should come clean, lubed up and ready to go...
    But this is me..I really have no interest in anything else but the physical side of the encounter.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I would have thought being a gay board it would obviously have been Hob KNOBS !
    I guess arsenal could push the boat out and have Sticky Date Pudding

Liked

I foresee a plethora of dessert jokes.

Liked

Over the years, my preference has changed from LT to ST. Unless the boy is really good in bed and stays over night on his own volition, which is about 1 out of 20 encounters, I rather have him out of my room after sex so I can go on with my life and avoid problems like different wake-sleep patterns and food preferences.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 20th, 2017), dinagam (October 20th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

yeah me too..cant relax with a stranger in my bed...with a house boy I have copies of his ID and he sleeps in his own room so Im far more relaxed

Liked

On balance, LT is preferable. However,sometimes it's better to do short time & have a good nights sleep.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by whitemouse View Post
    ... I much prefer asshole Latin.
    You'll rarely be disappointed then