Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The soap opera has begun!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The soap opera has begun!

..it will not...I can hardly wait for the woeful feedback...

Liked

I also think whitemouse made some valid comments, and thank him for that. However, I'm going ahead with the BKK trip. Maybe it will "lay a ghost to rest"? After I broke up with the first "love of my life", I was miserable. About a year after we broke up, I went to visit him and his new partner. Had a pleasant half hour over coffee. I left feeling a lot better. I still think of him, but not in an "what might have been" way. I'm hoping the same will be true this time.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

3. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (October 17th, 2017)

Liked

There is a beautiful song 'Driving Your Girlfriend Home' by Morrissey.

Author is secretly in love with a man, a man who is in relationship with a girl, and he is driving her home, while listening her speak. She has no idea about the feelings man behind the wheel has towards her boyfriend.
    She doesn't love her boyfriend. And the driver isn't able to reveal his love of her boyfriend.
    What makes this situation so painful, a person who truly in love can't have him, can't even reveal his feelings. But the woman who is with the man doesn't even love him.

Now, why would you want to re enact this in real life? Why torture yourself?

5. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 19th, 2017)

Liked

thanks for sharing the music. I was never a fan, but a college friend was a huge fan of the Smiths.

To be honest, I'm getting a bit tired of defending my decision to meet this guy. He was a small but important part of my life for a few years. I met and liked his parents and would like to see them again. I don't know what story he told them when we went up to Si Saket. I don't know if he's told his new wife of our past together. He's a nice guy, his parents are nice people, and I'll enjoy spending time with them. Jeez, it doesn't have to be all about sex.

Liked

A bit like Matt complaining that everyone is mean when he mentions his 'blindness'. You're the one continually resurrecting this topic.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 19th, 2017), francois (October 18th, 2017)

Liked

No need to defend, it's your life and your decisions. I'm just trying to spare you the possible heartache, that's all.

I just happened to have Morrissey playlist on today, and that song reminded me of your situation.

I had this happen to me, being in love with a straight guy who had no idea how I felt about him, and how awkward and painful the times when his girlfriend was around were.
    Probably everyone here has had similar experience in life, being in love with the one that you can't have. It hurts like nothing else.

Liked

arsenal I was responding to whitemouse's post. I've said all I have to say on this.

Liked

I bet you haven't.

12. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 19th, 2017)

Liked

you're right, arsenal (as always). whitemouse replied to my post as I was posting.

thanks for your last post, whitemouse. I would just prefer to spend a few days in Bangkok with this guy and his parents (and probably the wife) than the daily round of early drinks at the Beer Garden, then a few in Sunee at night. I'm not trying to rekindle a romance here, just have a good time with people I like.

Liked

Did I read the original post correct? A Thai masseur going to temporarily work at a massage place in Morocco? Is there a demand for SE Asian guys over there?