Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The soap opera has begun!

Liked

The soap opera has begun!

Again, I've started this thread 'cos the original got a bit side-tracked, not something that bothers me btw. So the newer friend has been offered a job at a high-end massage place somewhere in Morocco. He needs to go back to Laos to make the application for a visa (I've no idea how hard that is). He's hoping, that if all goes well, he could be in Morocco by early January. Did I mention that I'm going to Pattaya for my birthday in early January?

So now I've arranged to go for a few days to BKK with old friend to meet his parents again (which, btw, I'm really looking forward to) and probably his wife (which btw, I'm not looking forward to.) Anyway, he's going to stay with me in Pattaya on my birthday. So that's a little win of sorts. We couldn't have him on his motocy after a few drinks in Sunee. I thought it was the Christian thing to do (I'm referring to the belief system, not our favourite detailed tour guide)

So whatever way you look at it, the soap opera has begun!

Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The soap opera has begun!

For a man of apparent limited means you certainly seen to be setting yourself up for a big bill at the end of your friends visit as you can't honestly assume that he's coming to see you and leave his wife as he's "missed you" ( and not your money ?) Is this the same guy who's dad got a motorbike from you per chance as if so i guess that might explain his keenness for a reunion - and if not perhaps he senses you're just the type who might deliver in that regard none the less.

I'm amazed that you're going all the way there and bothering meeting up with married old flames anyway and not just enjoying the masses of new guys there who will of course be only to pleased to meet you - for a small fee - and one which I'm guessing might end up smaller than the bill you're going to end up with going the direction you are.....as you say the soap opera has for sure begun it seems.

Liked

NIrish, you and I are very different. You seem to lean toward the latintop approach (no offence to either of you, that's what you like). I don't have a problem with the fact that you and LP are in Thailand for as many fucks as you can get. But that's not my style. Yes, I've had one night stands, but I tend to hang onto a guy I if I really like him.

This guy from Si Saket is the 2nd person I've genuinely loved in my life. The first didn't work out after about a year (latintop, feel free not to comment on this thread).

So I genuinely loved him. and still do. I can't wait to see him in January, with or without his wife. His parents I really like, and had a great holiday up in Si Saket.

Would I prefer to drink away a couple of hundred Euro being the sad bastard of Sunee, or spend time with his family? I think you can guess the answer to that.

4. User who gave Like to post:

GWMinUS (October 28th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

joe...I will comment.... to say that Im not gonna judge u...u r looking for something else and not simply mindless meaningless sex... what does get a reaction out of me is when the pitch fork carrying frothing at the mouth moral brigade invade this forum condemning me because of my sexual tastes...as if that lot of shirt lifting pillow biters are virginal lilly white...
    scotty is into scat...fine its his thing...go ahead..not going to join but certainly not gonna judge..
    matty likes the whole blind thing...its a fetish i guess...the whole helpless thing...
    christian is into underwear and body temperature..ok..
    arsetroll...is just mean..turns him on..I can understand that..
    Im into as much sex for lowest cost with a good dose of jeering and humiliation thrown in...turns me on..Im paying..thats all that matters..my pleasure..
    ..get it..??

6. User who gave Like to post:

Smiles (October 17th, 2017)

Liked

For the record, I am not into scat - that is a frigment of your warped imagination and a total phallusy

8. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (October 17th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..again the more u deny it....hmmmm......only that for a while that seemed to be all u could post about..

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    NIrish, you and I are very different. You seem to lean toward the latintop approach

So I genuinely loved him. and still do. I can't wait to see him in January, with or without his wife.

Would I prefer to drink away a couple of hundred Euro being the sad bastard of Sunee, or spend time with his family? I think you can guess the answer to that.

Joe552, if you are for real, and this is not some lame set up, do you honestly believe that these Thai strangers from wherever the fuck, Si Saket, care about you, you are demented. As in drunk beyond reason.

Joe552, I bet that I, whitemouse, a stranger to you, but a fellow Sawadtee member, care about 10 times more about you, than some Thais who don't even know your name.

Joe552, come to your senses, forget your Thai guy from years ago, now married. He doesn't know you. Do you know what that means, Joe552? He doesn't know that you exist, nor does he care. Why would he care about you? Because you do? It doesnt work like that, chances are he cares more about his 8 soi dogs, than you!

Forget booking a hotel for these strangers! Forget about your guys, older and younger both! Don't be a mark, ready to be milked of your last Pounds!

Have some self respect, Joe552!

Get sober, and spend your money on yourself, not some Thai strangers!

Forget Hotel Malasya, forget that fucking family, they are not your family! Take care of yourself, don't be a mule to those people!

FFS dude, I hope this is all a fiction, and you are not serious!

11. User who gave Like to post:

francois (October 17th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

As much as Whitemouse is just trying to bate you - he may of course sadly actually be making a good point.....

Why look backwards at old "could of been's but were not's" instead look forward and be positive to might be's and what could be - and let them them gouge you for what they can, at leas that way it would be fresh. And to clarify your above whilst Im all for fucking all around me I dont share ( all ) or Latin's fetishes I assure you, nor him mine I doubt - thank goodness.

Liked

whitemouse, thanks for your advice Which of course I won't be taking. Look, I met this guy on my first trip to Pattaya in June/July of whatever year it was. Went back in October (maxed a credit card). I actually fell in love. Knew there was no real future, but when you're in love, logic goes out the window. Anyway, other holidays showed we enjoyed being together, and as I just mentioned on another thread, that's more important than just having a cock to suck.

So does he love me? Of course not. Does he like me? Yes, and it ain't all about money. Do I want to see his parents again? Absolutely. Going to Pattaya or BKK and taking off a different guy every night just isn't my style.

Liked

I know I recommended the Malaysia Hotel by way of being helpful but having read the 'Whitemouse' post above I have to say that I agree with it.
    Plough Virgin ground, bury the past and move on just like your Thai friends have done.