Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hotel info BKK

Liked

Re: Hotel info BKK

Smiles suggestion on the Pinnacle was a good one, nice buffet breakfast too. The big advantage is the Lumpini MRT is just around the corner, no need for motorbikes. Getting a taxi at the Malaysia during the commute hours is a pain.

Liked

I looked at the Pinnacle. Sure it's a nice hotel, but if I'm paying for 3 rooms for 3 nights it's too expensive. I'll stick with Malaysia. Thanks anyway.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Joe you have made a good choice as for Smiles he must put in his 2 cents but fails to realize no one is listening anymore.
    And you are a nasty sour piece of work who seems to be in high dudgeon when somebody ~ that would be me ~ points out that you are nothing but a dreary drunk who attempts to kick down bathroom doors in Sunnee bars and pays the cops huge amounts of under-the-table money to go away after overturning his motorbike in his substantial cups ... and in consequence to that has no friends (talking about "no one listening".)
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    So, back to the subject: Joe, you are quite correct as to the price at the Pinnacle being higher than the Malaysia. Such things as 'choices' are what it's all about at the end of the day.
    Last edited by Smiles; October 19th, 2017 at 00:17.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

4. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (October 19th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    And you are a nasty sour piece of work who seems to be in high dudgeon when somebody ~ that would be me ~ points out that you are nothing but a dreary drunk who attempts to kick down bathroom doors in Sunnee bars and pays the cops huge amounts of under-the-table money to go away after overturning his motorbike in his substantial cups ... and in consequence to that has no friends
    Smiles, what's eating you? What is causing such bitterness, what is behind your ugly, vicious behaviour?

Why drag something that is a private, and strictly a personal issue of Manforallseasons to open forum? Have you ever heard of net etiquette? I bet you have, but you chose to ignore it. There's something going wrong in your life, and you chose to take it out here. Why here? My guess is, you have no other place to let it out. I am certain you don't have a single friend. Worse, you don't have a single person in your life, who you could talk to.

There is something going on in your life, but instead of sharing your problems with fellow board members here, you spew your poison. You have become ruthless, nasty person. Your post regarding Manofallseasons is unforgivable. In your misery and anger towards everyone who enjoys life, you forget that your comments about private lives of fellow board members actually may have real life consequences.

In that place where people have their moral compass, you have a black hole, Smiles. Try to get help, menthal health is directly related to our physical well being, it's in your best interest to resolve what's causing you this anger and pain.

If I was a better person, I'd feel sorry for you, Smiles!

6. User who gave Like to post:

Smiles (October 19th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by whitemouse View Post
    Smiles, what's eating you? What is causing such bitterness, what is behind your ugly, vicious behaviour?

Why drag something that is a private, and strictly a personal issue of Manforallseasons to open forum? Have you ever heard of net etiquette? I bet you have, but you chose to ignore it. There's something going wrong in your life, and you chose to take it out here. Why here? My guess is, you have no other place to let it out. I am certain you don't have a single friend. Worse, you don't have a single person in your life, who you could talk to.

There is something going on in your life, but instead of sharing your problems with fellow board members here, you spew your poison. You have become ruthless, nasty person. Your post regarding MFAS is unforgivable. In your misery and anger towards everyone who enjoys life, you forget that your comments about private lives of fellow board members actually may have real life consequences.

In that place where people have their moral compass, you have a black hole, Smiles. Try to get help, menthal health is directly related to our physical well being, it's in your best interest to resolve what's causing you this anger and pain.

If I was a better person, I'd feel sorry for you, Smiles!
    MFAS may be a bit grumpy but if so, it's within the accepted limits of this forum.
    Yes, he did have a motorbike incident once but so did I - twice.
    But he didn't have to pay off the BIB 'cos the local Thais on the scene took care of him, as they always do, by taking him away to safety.
    I have eaten food from 'Burger Lady' near Nice Boys many, many times AND I had to kick down toilet doors in bars as a result.
    But there ain't no shame in that.
    Cop yourselves on Gentlemen and ACT like Gentlemen.
    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
    Last edited by FarangRuMak; October 19th, 2017 at 04:50.

8. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 19th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..board is getting nasty..jfs outs whitemouse..and now this ........

Liked

WhiteRat, thanks for the advice mate, but my 'menthal' health is just fine. Certainly it's in better health than is your spelling.
    And I think I'll pass on your sophomoric attempt at cliche-ridden pop psychology as well.
    Have a good day.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Carefully crafted spelling and grammar mistakes are employed by some personas to authenticate their claimed backgrounds.

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (October 19th, 2017), christianpfc (October 19th, 2017)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

I have never been able to take Smiles seriously, he has never gotten over at one time being a somebody to becoming a nobody and I wish him all the best in his golden years.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Oh dear. It seems the blue rinse Sunee Set are handbagging. Again.