Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: A Most Unusual Funeral

Liked

Re: A Most Unusual Funeral

The posts herein just goes to prove that the Sawatdee Network is nothing but a jest among those few who posts here.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (October 20th, 2017), frequent (October 21st, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Scottish. If you want to eat something that has the texture of meat with the taste of fish then please go and catch a seagull and chomp away
    It is an acquired taste, that's for sure, but a seagull sandwich tastes almost like tuna sandwich, I'm sure.
    Think about it, tuna is a weird fish that has texture of a meat, but tastes sort of like fish, but not really like a normal fish, like, say, halibut. Seagull is a meat product, with texture like meat, with a little after taste of fish. I can see huge market for seagull based snacks in Japan, for example.

4. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 21st, 2017)

Liked

I have to disagree, francois. I see the board as a mix between sharing information, and some lighthearted banter.

For example, I got great advice on where to stay in Pattaya, and also for the short trip to Bangkok. Sometimes, some might get carried away, but generally I like the free-wheeling style of the board.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 22nd, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Seagulls would have a rather unpleasant fishy taste..
    Half of worlds population, straight males, adore fishy taste, so I fail to see this as some kind of counter argument.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    The posts herein just goes to prove that the Sawatdee Network is nothing but a jest among those few who posts here.
    Or one could see Sawadtee as a court of like minded gentlemen, connoisseurs of the refined. Men of eclectic tastes, with a flair for exotic. We are Reneissance Men.

Liked

Are you saying this thread was meant to be serious thread?

You saw a funeral, and you decided to make a thread out of it. You didn't know the dead person, you walked by someone's funeral. You then sat down, and opened a thread about the funeral, on gay board. You can't be serious! Tell me this is some deep, meta sarcasm, please!

You have nerve to shit on your own board, our board: 'Sawatdee Network is nothing but a jest among those few who posts here.'.

You are shitting on our board, on a board that you, too,

Sawadtee is the best gay board about Thailand by far. And you are clearly not well.

If you're truly serious how dissapointed you are in Sawdtee, what do you suppose we should do to improve it? Each member start his own thread about some funeral of some stranger? No, seriously, what in your mind would make this board better? More funeral threads, I suppose.

If I wasn't a noob here, I would tell you to go and find better board. But you are long time member, and I cant tell you to do that. But I REALLY would like to! Fucking hell, man. You are disappointed in Sawadtee lol...
    '

Liked

I'm gonna do my part, and improve the standards of this board by taking a break.

People like you, Fracois, make me feel old and tired, this suck the life out of me. Don't like this feeling, at all.

11. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (October 21st, 2017)

Liked

Enjoy your break!

Take your time.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

13. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (October 21st, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by whitemouse View Post
    I'm gonna do my part, and improve the standards of this board by taking a break.

People like you, Fracois, make me feel old and tired, this suck the life out of me. Don't like this feeling, at all.

Put the drugs down for a few weeks, and your emotions wouldn't be all over the place like this.

Liked

I find Whitemouse quite amusing - I hope Matt isn't morphing into yet another SGT Moaning Minnie

16. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (October 21st, 2017)