Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: A Most Unusual Funeral

Liked

Re: A Most Unusual Funeral

Ah come on now, lads. Where else would you get Aristotle and Thai rent boys discussed at the same time? See, that's the beauty of this forum.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    They know exactly where you wallet is.... Always. Thats why you always here a little sigh from the bathroom when they hear the beeping of the hotel room safe... LOL
    Not as loud as the grunt he hears from the bathroom when he finally works out the code and inserts it.

Banned
    Liked

I did rather enjoy the gay sub-plot in that film Death at a Funeral

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    I read a report from the USA that many middle aged men get heart attacks during sex but are too embarrassed to call 999 and won't allow their wives (or maybe secret lover) to do so.
    Men go to hospital emergency rooms with a vibrator stuck up their anus more often, I'm told, than anyone might imagine

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I did rather enjoy the gay sub-plot in that film Death at a Funeral
    The funeral I witnessed was nothing like Death at a Funeral which you referenced.

Nonetheless, it is most interesting how a post can deteriorate in such a short time, but, to be expected, on this forum. And may I add, all at the hands of the same few persons.

6. User who gave Like to post:

neddy3 (October 18th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    The funeral I witnessed was nothing like Death at a Funeral which you referenced.

Nonetheless, it is most interesting how a post can deteriorate in such a short time, but, to be expected, on this forum. And may I add, all at the hands of the same few persons.
    Cremation is practiced because a corpse can deteriorate in such a short time.
    Could an analogous sure-fire solution to the deterioration of posts here be implemented?

8. User who gave Like to post:

whitemouse (October 19th, 2017)

Liked

Francois wrote.
    "Nonetheless, it is most interesting how a post can deteriorate in such a short time, but, to be expected, on this forum. And may I add, all at the hands of the same few persons."

With all due respect Francois. There is little anyone can say about a particular funeral. If everyone were forced to stick solely to the OPs original topic then each thread would be very short.

Liked

I actually enjoy the free range nature of the board, where a topic can move on to other topics. If I'm out for a drink, we don't stick to the original topic of conversation for a set amount of time, then move on to the next topic. It just all blends into one long conversation about anything and everything.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

11. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (October 18th, 2017), bobsaigon2 (October 18th, 2017), whitemouse (October 19th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    Cremation is practiced because a corpse can deteriorate in such a short time.
    Could an analogous sure-fire solution to the deterioration of posts here be implemented?

That would be the ideal solution!

The fact is this forum basically is a free-for-all involving the same 6 or so posters who enjoy the tete-a-tete amongst themselves at the expense of others by irrelevant postings.
    Perhaps that is what keeps the forum alive or maybe this is what is killing it?

Just an observation by myself and not a condemnation.

Personally I believe some self control would be the best way to keep posts on track and not turn each and every post into something that was not intended.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post

Life's a bitch isn't it!