Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Most Unusual Funeral

Liked

A Most Unusual Funeral

Today, as I walked about the Wat Chai grounds in Pattaya, I noticed that parking was being directed by men in Army fatigues, which indicated some sort of military funeral. Then I heard the playing of what seemed to be some sort of Western music which piqued my curiosity.
    The crematorium was lavishly decorated with many floral tributes and all the attendees were Thai in black suits and dresses.
    The music was by a small combo of military personnel including a trumpet, violin, and several other musical instruments.
    The music was of a militaristic style but soft and very impressive; the tunes were recognizable to anyone familiar, at all, with military music, but, at the same time, very lovely and haunting.
    Whomever the deceased was, he was given a most impressive ceremony.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 16th, 2017), neddy3 (October 16th, 2017)

Liked

Re: A Most Unusual Funeral

Oh what a circus, oh what a show, Argentina has gone to town.
    Over the death of an actress called Eva Peron.
    Oh what an exit, that's how to go. When they're bringing you're curtain down.
    Demand to be buried like Eva Peron.

From the musical, Evita.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Suffering a bit from lack of oxygen, I'll turn on the tank soon, maybe that's what makes me try to imagine what sort of funeral arrangements we would see when the end comes for certain SGT board members.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    Suffering a bit from lack of oxygen, I'll turn on the tank soon, maybe that's what makes me try to imagine what sort of funeral arrangements we would see when the end comes for certain SGT board members.
    I'll leave my funeral arrangements to others; I hope to die at the moment of climax, one boy sitting on my cock and another on my face. That's why I always pay them before we begin; I'd hate them to have to go searching for the tip

6. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (October 16th, 2017), Dalewood (October 21st, 2017), neddy3 (October 18th, 2017), whitemouse (October 18th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I'll leave my funeral arrangements to others; I hope to die at the moment of climax, one boy sitting on my cock and another on my face. That's why I always pay them before we begin; I'd hate them to have to go searching for the tip
    Very thoughtful of you.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    Very thoughtful of you.
    Noblesse oblige

Liked

Climaxic death is very common but not often recorded as such.
    I read a report from the USA that many middle aged men get heart attacks during sex but are too embarrassed to call 999 and won't allow their wives (or maybe secret lover) to do so.
    Can't see that happening with posters here though.
    We're very much into Aristotelian dog philosophy here - shameless in the exercise of bodily functions.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

And speaking of the Great Philosopher, he did provide a means of avoiding criticism, of which there is an abundance on this forum. However, it's a bit drastic: According to Aristotle, "There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing".

This is my second or third strange post today. Maybe I need to adjust my meds.

11. 5 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (October 16th, 2017), arsenal (October 16th, 2017), christianpfc (October 19th, 2017), joe552 (October 17th, 2017), Smiles (October 17th, 2017)

Liked

Leave the meds alone. I like your strange posts.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    That's why I always pay them before we begin; I'd hate them to have to go searching for the tip
    They know exactly where you wallet is.... Always. Thats why you always here a little sigh from the bathroom when they hear the beeping of the hotel room safe... LOL