Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A New Character.

Liked

Re: A New Character.

Read the opening thread Scottish. It's perfectly clear how the winner will be chosen. And I understand your all consuming bitterness at being passed over for promotion after campaigning so vociferously but you just have to accept that there were better candidates. HaHaHa.

Liked

Ok I'm going to try again. So the farang arrives to visit the family, is treated like a long lost son until they realise he can't afford to buy Papa a motorbike. Farang leaves town in disgrace, and boy finds someone with more money.

Am I finally getting the gist of this?
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

3. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 12th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post

Oh and before anyone points out the Lala the ladyboy from Lao obviously couldn't GET pregnant as she IS a lady boy well.........you might have thought she was as that's how she's presented herself over all these years whereas in fact she WAS always a full woman, who was forced to grow up as a boy as the parents preferred boys to girls in lao and so it was the only way she was able to get any love from Lek from Lao.
    The signs that Lala from Laos was a natural born female were there all along, in fact Kim knew from day one. Kim, Matt's 'devouted' husband had his own stake in a game, and Kim made the decision to play along with Lala from Laos and her dark secret.

For everone in Matt's neighborhood in Khoen Kaen this seemed the most natural thing - couple of decent guys sharing the house, and hanging out with a cool ladyoy, often cooking up a kickass chicken cordon blu together, and inviting neigbours, and forum friends to visit. Life was wonderful!

On one of those truly beautiful, tender summer evenings of Koen Kaen, Lala from Laos and Matt were lounging on a buffalo skin in front of a fire place in the living room, with their couple of cool dogs. Lala from Laos, while under the influence of of some local whiskey and prescription painkillers, confessed to Matt her terrible secret. A quarrel followed, but they quickly made up, Matt forgave Lala from Laos, because he is an awsome dude.

In order to get back at Kim, who had earlier that day hurt Matt's feelings, Matt decided to have revenge sex with Lala from Laos.
    That was the night love child of Lala from Laos and Matt was conceived. . Or so Matt was led to believe..

5. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 13th, 2017)

Liked

I can't possibly top these, so I'm going to bow out disgracefully.

Liked

I don't get all the hatred against me. It's as if you guys think I'm bragging about my life, or something.

heh, jesus...

Anyway, if you need your "Matt fix", I'm getting quite excited about the upcoming move to Vientiane now. I guess I don't know, but what I would really love to happen is we start a small restaurant / pub together. We're going to need to start a business of some kind, so I can get a VISA, plus I want to give Leo security for the future in case something happens to me. I love to cook, plus I absolutely hate being stuck at home behind a computer by myself all day. I want to get out, and this would be perfect.

Just a nice, quaint place. Not directly in the tourist area, but close enough that some farangs show up once in a while. Will seat about 50 people, 10 at the bar, 40 at tables. During the day, will just be a quiet place for breakfast / lunch where you seat yourself. During dinner will turn into more of a proper restaurant where a greeter seats you, then at night more of a pub.

No farang food will be on the menu, and instead only Laos / Chinese food, and we'll get a qualified chef to help us out with that. This way Leo is happy, and is kept busy, so he doesn't get himself involved in stupid shit. Then great for me, because if I ever don't feel like sitting at home, I can just head down to the restaurant with my laptop, hang out, have a coffee / beer, and do some work.

If I hear English speaking folks come in, and if I'm feeling up for it, I can just introduce myself to them, and ask if they're happy with the menu or would prefer some good farang food. Maybe a nice shrimp cappallini (s) for an appetizer, with chicken cordon bleu plus sides for an entree, or whatever. If they like my food, I can give them my phone#, and they can all to make reservations if they ever want to come back, and I'll make sure I'm there.

There will be a little stage in the corner, and on the weekends we'll hire some local talent to come by with their guitar and play for the night. Leo says it's only about 1000 baht to get someone to play for a night, but I'm thinking probably 2000 or 3000 baht, but who knows.

This would be absolutely perfect for both of us. Leo would be happy, I'd have a place outside of home to hang out at, plus I would have a commercial kitchen to play with, which I would absolutely love. My current kitchen sucks. I'm stuck with one induction heater, and a toaster oven, and that's it. I do my best, but can't cook worth a shit in that thing.

No idea if this will happen, as it sounds pretty expensive, but who know...

Liked

Sorry, was it Little Red Riding Hood or one of the piggies? I find it hard to keep these fairytales in order. Matt, you've come up with some shite on this board, but this has to top them all.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (October 13th, 2017), francois (October 13th, 2017)

Liked

What's so shite about it? Farangs all over the place have started small businesses in SE Asia. And we need to start a business of some kind in Laos, because I don't want to be an illegal immigrant anymore, plus I want to give Leo something to do.

I'll stick with the software thing, because that's unfortunately the best way to make money, although I hate it nowadays. We're still going to need a business of some kind in Laos though.

Not sure if I'll have enough money for a restaurant, but we'll see what the next few months brings.
    Last edited by cdnmatt; October 13th, 2017 at 03:04. Reason: b

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ahhh Matt, you do give us all a laugh if nothing else - and speaking personally there's certainly no hatred involved in my poster, perhaps a bit of rub tickling or sticking my thumb your eye whilst I call bullshit on some of your more lets call them creative posts, but aside from that, no hatred that's for sure - in fact as I say you DO keep us all entertained and your posts, real or not are at least fun, innocent enough and usual good humoured - which is more than can be said for some posts here of late - but come on now, we're all friends here, you can be straight with us, so come on, admit it, you DO make half this stuff up now - don't you !? ha ha hold on what am I saying in saying half ! I do of course mean EVERY fucking word !! ??

12. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (October 13th, 2017), arsenal (October 13th, 2017), christianpfc (October 20th, 2017), joe552 (October 13th, 2017)

Liked

I honestly don't know if I should shake my head, or scratch my head. Do you honestly thinks anyone here believes your shite?

Liked

So the original farang left in a huff, because he couldn't find a taxi. But he was quickly replaced by a naive young Canadian, whom all the family loved. The family were happy that Kim/Leo had found a nice farang, and now are even happier that they will soon move to Laos, and open a restaurant, What more could a parent want for their son?