Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A New Character.

Liked

A New Character.

I might be jumping the gun here but the general consensus is that CDMatt and his Little House on the Prairie story of courage and woe in an alien world is running out of steam and in need of a boost. Many members believe that a new character would bring fresh impetus to this meandering tale of nothing actually happening. I am therefore organising a competition, open to all members excluding Matt. You need to state the name of your character, their nationality and a little background. As soon as Matt incorporates this character into the story I shall donate 1000 baht to a registered Thai charity of Matt' choice. I'm genuine and so is this offer. I look forward to some exciting potential characters appearing.

Liked

Re: A New Character.

Ok, arsenal. I'll kick this off. I went to Si Saket with a bar boy to see his family, had a great time and bought Papa a motorbike. Oh wait, that's actually true. Are you looking for fictitous (can't spell that right) stories?

Here's one. I never brought a boy to a mall to buy trainers or Tshirts.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

i think you're missing the point of Arsenals post there somewhat Joe, read it again.......

So Arsenal ,,,,,,firstly see my previous post over on the whole Chinese death injection thing re Leo from Lao's long lost sister (lets call her Lala from Lao) arriving home with Kim from Khon Kaen in tow, claiming that their baby is in fact Matts secret love child !! and that he fathered the child whilst she stayed with Kim from Khon Kaen in Matts house with the two dogs previously....... I'll send you my bank details to enable the cash transfer, thanks.....

4. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 12th, 2017), bobsaigon2 (October 12th, 2017), joe552 (October 12th, 2017), whitemouse (October 12th, 2017)

Liked

Priceless!

Liked

An excellent start NIrish. I don't need your bank details as the cash goes to a Thai registered charity.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    the cash goes to a Thai registered charity.
    Excuse me as every Thai guy I meet seems to end up as a registered charity just crack on and send me the money and I'll distribute it to those I feel are most deserving of our help to get them up off their knees ( or back down on to them depending if they're as cute as Leo's twin brother that is- who by the way is called Lek as he was named after his dad apparently !)

Oh and before anyone points out the Lala the ladyboy from Lao obviously couldn't GET pregnant as she IS a lady boy well.........you might have thought she was as that's how she's presented herself over all these years whereas in fact she WAS always a full woman, who was forced to grow up as a boy as the parents preferred boys to girls in lao and so it was the only way she was able to get any love from Lek from Lao ( her dad - who wasn't really as that was an uncle who had to go away for a while afterwards but that's never talked about anymore) and Lan from Lao ( her mum) - but not her REAL mum of course, but THAT as they say is a whole other story for another day........

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (October 12th, 2017), joe552 (October 12th, 2017)

Liked

I don't know if this will qualify, arsenal, but here goes.

"There once was a young man called Kim,
    whose frame was incredibly thin,
    He came to Pattaya, lived with our Matt, yeh,"

well I'm sure you can all supply a last line there.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

You're really not getting this are you Joe......

Liked

It has to be a new character Joe. Although I do like the shortened limerick.

Liked

Will The Invisible Mod be judging the competition?